PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bowling Green, Ky

Jarichards86
06-13-2022, 07:00 PM
I'm a 35 year old hobbyist that enjoys setting the sky on fire. I've been buying from Eddie at Nitelites for 15 or so years now. I finally decided to get my Type 54 last fall. I have a few Cobra mods and may have met a few of you at Cobra-Con back in April. I look forward to learning from some of you pros and helping members any way I can.

displayfireworks1
06-13-2022, 08:23 PM
Thanks for typing out your pyro history and listing your location so it is visible in your profile and postings. I mapped you out, you are a little over an one hour from Eddie and Nite Lites. He can rename it Little China all he wants ,but it will always be Nite Lites . LOL Eddie has been one of my advertisers on pyrotalk since the beginning over 10 years ago. Lots of great products and if you are not careful he may put you to work on some of his professional displays in addition to helping you get ATF licensed. Of course now that you have your ATF license and the Cobra firing systems, we expect to see some interesting things coming from you.

Jarichards86
06-13-2022, 10:46 PM
Thanks! Eddie is good people. His warehouse is about 45 mins from my house. Funny you say that, I did help him with a show a couple weekends back. He has a plethora of knowledge about fireworks and willing to help anyone who will listen. I have two shows planned and to say I'm excited is an understatement.