PDA

View Full Version : Launch Right Fireworks Platforms

displayfireworks1
06-03-2022, 09:39 PM
If all goes according to plan. This weekend I will be video interviewing the creator of Launch Right Platforms. A new advertiser to pyrotalk.com. You may remember me discussing this fireworks safety product in my video from the National Fireworks Association convention in 2021. According to what he told me , he listened to some of your feedback and has further developed and improved the product. Of course I have to further examine and interview the creator, he tells me the mortar sandwich may be reuse-able to certain degree. I just received the package pictured today 06/03/2022. All I have done is opened it and taken this picture. I'll include some videos from his YouTube channel.
If anyone on the forums has a particular reasonable question you want me to ask during my interview with the creator please post it
Package received today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2eFUp6i_cI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB-HIiTaHU0&t=4s

displayfireworks1
06-04-2022, 07:22 PM
Here is the video. I think he is on to something with the Mortar Sandwich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7RhLY3efAw
Home of the Mortar Sandwich and the Cake Magnet!
Below is link to our website
https://launchrightplatforms.com/
Visit our website to check out our product line, how to videos and enjoy free shipping on retail orders in the continental United States.
If you would like to sell Launch Right and want access to the wholesale side of our website please contact
Tim Bolduc at
Launchrightllc@gmail.com

MontanaMike
06-04-2022, 08:07 PM
He could come up with a "Mortar Sandwich Plus" that would come with a length of fuse, some T-connectors and instructions for connecting all four tubes to one fuse.

Engineer Cat
06-06-2022, 03:40 PM
It's a good tool for newbies. I can see people picking up some of these while in a store that sells them if the shop owner explains it to them. Adding $4 to the cost of a $5 cake is a bit much.

I don't really see advanced enthusiasts using these since most of us stake and tape for cents on the dollar when on grass or use a 2 x 4 section of OSB and some liquid nails which can be reused.

displayfireworks1
06-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Where you buying those $5.00 cakes , I would like to get some. LOL This product is a great point of sale item. There are many once a year and/or many first time users of fireworks around July 4th that may consider this if it is sitting on a retail shelf. Once someones once a year fireworks budget get into the hundreds of dollars or over a thousand , these additional $4 or $5 items become budget meaningless. There is an economic term for it I can't think of at the moment. A retail store selling a safety product can benefit if an untoward event occurs with one of their customers. You can say you offered them and the customer chose not to purchase.
These are probably not advanced user products. However I do see some of us buying the Mortar Sandwich. Safety is always a tough sale. A sales person working the retail floor can sense someones experience level and offer these. Another option is to include that Mortar Sandwich to the artillery shell kits.

PyroWalker
06-07-2022, 11:14 AM
For the once-a-year people who buy a couple cakes and set off 1 pack of shells, this may be a good idea. For anyone who is more involved, I don't think this is worth the time, effort or money. I can make something similar with a box cutter and the cardboard boxes from the cases of fireworks. For my money, I will stick with my mortar racks, stakes, and cake/slice boards. I believe the economic word may have been sunk costs?? I also wonder what the liability would be if this goes badly, and someone sues the manufacture?
Given the recent increase in cost of everything, if I am on a budget when I walk into a store and I can spend $5 on this or $5 on some more sparklers for the kids, or another pack of artillery balls, I am not going to buy this.

Engineer Cat
06-07-2022, 11:50 AM
Where you buying those $5.00 cakes , I would like to get some. LOL This product is a great point of sale item. There are many once a year and/or many first time users of fireworks around July 4th that may consider this if it is sitting on a retail shelf. Once someones once a year fireworks budget get into the hundreds of dollars or over a thousand , these additional $4 or $5 items become budget meaningless. There is an economic term for it I can't think of at the moment. A retail store selling a safety product can benefit if an untoward event occurs with one of their customers. You can say you offered them and the customer chose not to purchase.
These are probably not advanced user products. However I do see some of us buying the Mortar Sandwich. Safety is always a tough sale. A sales person working the retail floor can sense someones experience level and offer these. Another option is to include that Mortar Sandwich to the artillery shell kits.

There was a demo 2 weeks ago in the Poconos and they had fantastic deals going on. 50% off 200g and 500g cakes. Also picked up Pyro Diablo Neon Viper 28 cans for $46. Reg price was $98. To be fair I actually paid $7 not $5 for the 200g cake LOL. They were out of stock of Bump Bears which would of cost just $6 a cake.

That's a pretty good idea to add the mortar sandwich to shell kits.

Birdman
06-07-2022, 12:54 PM
There was a demo 2 weeks ago in the Poconos and they had fantastic deals going on. 50% off 200g and 500g cakes. Also picked up Pyro Diablo Neon Viper 28 cans for $46. Reg price was $98. To be fair I actually paid $7 not $5 for the 200g cake LOL. They were out of stock of Bump Bears which would of cost just $6 a cake.

That's a pretty good idea to add the mortar sandwich to shell kits.

I picked up 200G 9 shot cakes for $5. I wanted the Bump Bear too!

Don't really have any more to add about the launch right platforms that I didn't already say in other posts about them. I still think they may have a small market out there but believe getting these put in assortments or as freebies in stores is the best way to create volume. I also agree with Dave in that there may be a legal benefit for stores carrying these. I still believe that most people with enough intuition to consider bracing with these are going to have enough mental capacity to realize they can accomplish the same objective with items they likely have laying around the home (cardboard, glue, plywood, bricks, stakes, tape etc).

displayfireworks1
06-07-2022, 01:42 PM
I just received an email today about yet another fireworks stabilization product someone is apparently trying to bring to market. The race is on LOL All Pyrotalk advertising inquires are welcome to apply. Some people find my email but they strangely have a hard time finding my Advertise on Pyrotalk page. LOL
https://www.pyrotalk.com/advertise.php