PDA

View Full Version : Demo days non Pyro Talk sponsor

Engineer Cat
05-12-2022, 08:16 PM
I totally understand that Dave doesn't want us to post about non sponsors stores and such. I know Dave has worked hard to make the forum what it is and has sponsors like Kneppys, WFboom, AWF, Brooklyn Fireworks etc that help with that. Brooklyn FW is the closest to me so I was glad to see them join the forum as a sponsor.

What's the best option for communicating as forum members about product that might be available to us close by or if others from here are going to be at, or plan to meet up at non sponsored demo events without using the forum as the medium? Trying to narrow down who is local and might be going and private message those members and such just takes the forum atmosphere out of play.

Being located in an anti pyro state I usually don't get the chance to go to any demos because most of them are to far away. (Western PA) I also don't get to meet up with many other pyro's from here for the same reason.

Someone notified me about a demo coming up that I can actually go to and it will be my first. I'm wondering if anyone else from our anti pyro state is going being I know there are a few of us here. I also know there's quite a few members in the PA area that are close to this location as well. I would definitely like to put faces to names if other Pyro Talk members will be there. How do we figure this out?

Engineer Cat
05-12-2022, 08:30 PM
By the way jknepp1954 if you guys made a video of the Demo night last week can you post it for us?

jknepp1954
05-12-2022, 10:15 PM
By the way jknepp1954 if you guys made a video of the Demo night last week can you post it for us?

We had a videographer who will be editing and such. usually takes about a week or so. I don't know how to embed vids - so when we get a finished copy - will probably just send a link for it.

Engineer Cat
05-12-2022, 10:20 PM
Awesome, Looking forward to checking that out. Thanks

displayfireworks1
05-13-2022, 09:09 PM
Awesome, Looking forward to checking that out. Thanks

Advertising on pyrotalk is open to anyone in the fireworks or fireworks related business. I have contracts with those that advertise on pyrotalk giving them exclusive rights to market their products, announce demos, sales etc. Some of my advertisers have been with pyrotalk for over 10 years. People in business know how this works. At times it may be a hindrance for some of the forums members, I appreciate your co-operation with the rules.
To anyone out there reading this please feel free to contact me at pyrotalk@gmail.com for a confidential business discussion on being part of pyrotalk.com.