PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Pyroboom

schmidlapp
04-25-2022, 07:00 PM
I've ordered from them a few times, just had a minor issue with 1 order. Just want you to know they responded quickly and made it right. Solid company. I'd Highly recommend them.
Their new dark grey caps are pretty cool as well.

pyroboom
04-25-2022, 10:15 PM
I've ordered from them a few times, just had a minor issue with 1 order. Just want you to know they responded quickly and made it right. Solid company. I'd Highly recommend them.
Their new dark grey caps are pretty cool as well.

Awesome to hear this. Thank you for taking time to give us a shout out.

Bitzan
04-26-2022, 09:16 AM
I have nothing but GREAT experiences with Pyroboom. Great company, great people, great service, great products.

Engineer Cat
04-26-2022, 10:50 AM
I ordered from there for the first time a few weeks ago. My regular place didn't have fast fuse so I ordered a couple of packs from Pyroboom and how could I not throw in the hat for a few bucks more. I also picked up a new pyro poke. Everything came pretty quick and with no issues.

absolute42
04-26-2022, 09:25 PM
they alright

BMoore
04-27-2022, 09:26 AM
I agree. I actually ordered a couple items from them last week. I had a minor issue (a supplier issue, not Pyrobooms's fault) and the communication back and fourth was very fast even though they are entering their busy season. I have several of their racks as well and they are definitely top notch. I definitely recommend.

Rick_In_Tampa
04-28-2022, 03:22 PM
I have nothing but GREAT experiences with Pyroboom. Great company, great people, great service, great products.

I would echo those comments. I've made multiple purchases from them over the years and I've never had an issue.