PDA

View Full Version : American, Casabella, Spirit

Jay_
04-24-2022, 09:24 PM
I know you probably get asked this question about 6000 times daily, but do any of you folks associated with American, Casabella, or Spirit expect to see any slices show up before end of June?

cody138
04-26-2022, 09:34 PM
Im struggling to find articles this year and when I do find them the price is way up from previous years.

Matt
04-26-2022, 10:47 PM
I don't know about Spirit, but American and Casabella had some shipped. Need to ask them about it. Shipping is a mess, so impossible to give good estimates on deliveries.

Rick_In_Tampa
04-28-2022, 04:06 PM
Just read yesterday that the economy is shrinking, and demand for truck drivers is dropping like a rock because there are fewer and fewer loads that need trucked from A to B.

If true, that would seem to suggest that delivery times should speed up and the supply chain should be catching up with the huge backlog of supplies and ships parked offshore.

Again. If true.

Matt
04-28-2022, 05:08 PM
Trucking in the US isn't really the issue. When the charter vessel keeps getting delayed leaving Shanghai, that's a problem. Then you look at other charters sitting waiting to go through Panama Canal. It all adds up to be a mess. Just because there might be truckers available, doesn't mean they can all haul fireworks either.

Rick_In_Tampa
04-28-2022, 08:04 PM
Trucking in the US isn't really the issue. When the charter vessel keeps getting delayed leaving Shanghai, that's a problem. Then you look at other charters sitting waiting to go through Panama Canal. It all adds up to be a mess. Just because there might be truckers available, doesn't mean they can all haul fireworks either.

In other words, you don't believe it either.

Matt
04-29-2022, 04:18 PM
There is no doubt the economy is going down. If you aren't paying attention to the stock market and earnings reports, then you would have realized that months ago. There are plenty of stats out there about truckers having less and less to do. I'm just saying that I have tracked 100s of fireworks containers this season and have a good idea of what's going on with them. Hardly any of them had been on time. You can't compare all the US trucking stats to what's going on outside the US.

displayfireworks1
04-30-2022, 06:55 AM
Remember some of these display companies need to be sure they have enough Articles of Pyrotechnics for their own displays this summer before they start selling them to us.

snickels
04-30-2022, 01:06 PM
Hey Hey! Sabrina with American Wholesale Fireworks. We should have another batch of Dominator Pro arriving in Early June. Fingers Crossed. As always, we will be first come, first serve.

Jay_
05-01-2022, 09:36 AM
Hey Hey! Sabrina with American Wholesale Fireworks. We should have another batch of Dominator Pro arriving in Early June. Fingers Crossed. As always, we will be first come, first serve.

WOOOHOOO!! Thank you Sabrina, will be watching for product arrival notices and be ready to hit the go button when I see it. I do have a price list that is a couple of weeks old..just hoping to see a few more slices and mines on it. Sounds like i may be in luck.