View Full Version : Hello Everyone, new user from Missouri

6afraidof7
03-22-2022, 11:02 PM
Hello everyone! Just joined, I enjoy class C, AoP, build my own and getting ready to go down the ATF path. Could always use some constructive ideas on setting up shows and combining cakes, effects and what not. I enjoy the show and combinations of cakes, shells, mines, comets, etc is something I always look for help and ideas on, already plenty of good ideas here and looking forward to hearing more. I do like some of the single shots, cakes, as well as making my own. I do not make much, mostly rockets and getting more into the shells and headers. Just a quick note to say hello and give a little background...

Scotty Rockets
03-23-2022, 12:33 AM
Hello everyone! Just joined, I enjoy class C, AoP, build my own and getting ready to go down the ATF path. Could always use some constructive ideas on setting up shows and combining cakes, effects and what not. I enjoy the show and combinations of cakes, shells, mines, comets, etc is something I always look for help and ideas on, already plenty of good ideas here and looking forward to hearing more. I do like some of the single shots, cakes, as well as making my own. I do not make much, mostly rockets and getting more into the shells and headers. Just a quick note to say hello and give a little background...

Welcome. Do you belong to either MOPYRO or KCAP pyro clubs? Both are excellent clubs that have a huge focus on both 1.4 and 1.3 displays.

6afraidof7
03-23-2022, 12:48 AM
Thank you, I do belong to MoPyro, they are pretty good and fun. I am pretty close to the middle of the state and have thought about joining KCAP also. Funny thing, I have also thought about WPAG as well, have gotten some good from the articles on the website and would like to participate in a more manufacturer club shoot sometime as well. Would like to sit on some of the demo's also. Sounds like a good one coming in May.

Need to figure out how to do the signature at the bottom.....

Scotty Rockets
03-23-2022, 01:51 AM
Thank you, I do belong to MoPyro, they are pretty good and fun. I am pretty close to the middle of the state and have thought about joining KCAP also. Funny thing, I have also thought about WPAG as well, have gotten some good from the articles on the website and would like to participate in a more manufacturer club shoot sometime as well. Would like to sit on some of the demo's also. Sounds like a good one coming in May.

Need to figure out how to do the signature at the bottom.....

WPAG is the club to join if you are a builder or wanting to get into the hobby. We have some very talented builders and they?re willing to share their knowledge. I enjoy WPAG, it is my regional club but Im definitely more into the display especially the pyromusical side of fireworks.

6afraidof7
03-24-2022, 12:49 AM
I do build a few things and would like to do more, yes get into it. Time is the hard part for me, but figuring that out. I do like the display part also and one of the reasons for registering here. Would like to get some tips and share some for the display part, I want to get better at it. Would love to do a musical and have some ideas, just want to do it all but can't do it all :)