PDA

View Full Version : New Advertisers to pyrotalk ... Brooklyn Fireworks

displayfireworks1
03-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Please welcome my newest advertisers to pyrotalk. A multiple brand fireworks store.
Brooklyn Fireworks
Tannersville, PA
Look for their banners soon
https://brooklynfireworks.com/

Birdman
03-12-2022, 12:46 PM
They are not far from me. Never shopped there. Emailed them once with a couple questions but never received a response. Looks like they updated their website. I'll give them a second look now that they're advertising here. Need to start tracking down some gender reveal items.

Engineer Cat
03-18-2022, 02:25 PM
Nice, I talked to them about Pyro Talk in January when I stopped in to pickup some items. Are they going to get their hands on any of your products? I'd like to get my hands on some but no one over this way carries them.

displayfireworks1
03-18-2022, 08:48 PM
Nice, I talked to them about Pyro Talk in January when I stopped in to pickup some items. Are they going to get their hands on any of your products? I'd like to get my hands on some but no one over this way carries them.

With Brooklyn Fireworks as one of my new advertisers i'm in talks with them about adding some of the displayfireworks1 products. If they do or do not that is fine. In addition to trying to promote my own products I also enjoy the support of promoting all fireworks, including the ATF licensed 1.3 fireworks , fireworks firing systems . fireworks organizations , Articles of Pyrotechnics , other fireworks brands and occasionally the display industry (LOL) etc.

vegassalute
03-20-2022, 12:19 PM
Great to see, welcome Brooklyn!

Mattp
03-21-2022, 01:19 PM
oh nice.. havent stopped in there in a while. .. but very good store with lots of product.. and petes a good guy to deal with!!

Birdman
03-21-2022, 02:25 PM
With Brooklyn Fireworks as one of my new advertisers i'm in talks with them about adding some of the displayfireworks1 products. If they do or do not that is fine. In addition to trying to promote my own products I also enjoy the support of promoting all fireworks, including the ATF licensed 1.3 fireworks , fireworks firing systems . fireworks organizations , Articles of Pyrotechnics , other fireworks brands and occasionally the display industry (LOL) etc.

As far as I'm aware there are no places in this area that carry the DF1 line so it would be nice to finally have somewhere local to get them.

Wholesale Fireworks
03-23-2022, 01:10 PM
As far as I'm aware there are no places in this area that carry the DF1 line so it would be nice to finally have somewhere local to get them.

I have been in contact with them and they have our current price list.... so let them know you want the DF1 items if you live close by and stop in.