PDA

View Full Version : Wfboom Case Discounts

Otherone65
03-03-2022, 09:46 AM
Has anyone heard when we can expect Wholesale Fireworks/WFBoom to release their case discount prices? I know things are crazy, just trying to get a plan in place as soon as possible. Thanks!

Wholesale Fireworks
03-03-2022, 12:02 PM
We are updating the price list by catagory daily so please keep checking the website. You can download the wholesale price list from there. The current discount structure is most likely not going change. It has been extended through the month of March

Otherone65
03-04-2022, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the info Ray.

vegassalute
03-20-2022, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the info Ray, long time no see! Putting together an order as we speak.

rer07
03-24-2022, 08:57 PM
Picked up my order today from Wholesale. My kids said they’ll come back and work for fireworks if you need help loading trucks Ray.

Wholesale Fireworks
03-28-2022, 03:47 PM
Picked up my order today from Wholesale. My kids said they’ll come back and work for fireworks if you need help loading trucks Ray.

We may just take them up on that. We need some additional helpers. Thank you for your business and looking forward to hearing how you like the products

craigblitz
04-07-2022, 10:21 AM
Want to throw my 2 cents in here and echo what everyone says about WFBOOM. Absolute amazing customer service. Since they are not local (3+Hrs away) I had some special requests and questions about pick up of my order and everything was answered, they were accommodating, and just great people to do business with. Can't recommend enough. I already got one neighbor on board... Now to get the other 5 :)