PDA

View Full Version : Crackle cube?

schmidlapp
02-25-2022, 12:17 PM
Anyone have experience with this system, positive or negative?
Thanks in advance.

Birdman
02-25-2022, 02:43 PM
There was a thread about it on here but I can't find it. The short answer is no, at least as of a couple weeks ago. The only information I can find about it is what has been provided by the manufacture on youtube and their website.

shadow2121
02-25-2022, 09:34 PM
I have one in my possesion been too cold here to try actually firing anything with it. Seems to be a decent system. But beware they don't advertise here so too much talk about it will get the thread deleted. I've got a little test show in the works once we get a little warmer and drier weather. Ill try to show the results once that happens.

pyroboom
03-12-2022, 08:44 PM
What is interesting it the Crackle owner states it works with Pyroboom's P1200 lineup of firing systems. I'm surprised he has not reached out to me months ago to help support his system. I'd probably use the FireFly or Ignite system instead if you want to use your phone.

displayfireworks1
03-13-2022, 08:21 AM
Whoever created this does not want to be part of pyrotalk. There is no shortage of inexpensive firing systems out there. At this point in the game of low budget systems, I think Cobra' Ignite system and the reputation of the entire Cobra line make the Ignite a good buy in that price range. Competition in this and all other areas of the pyrotechnic industry is a good thing. There are a ton of firing systems failures out there over the years. There are also many people trying to sell used fireworks firing systems. My contracts with paid advertisers gives them exclusives rights to market their products on the forums. That is open at all times to anyone in the fireworks related business that wants to sign up. Most people in business understand these concepts. If someone is trying to bring a new fireworks or fireworks related product to market and you don't have a marketing and advertising budget plan , don't being it here.