PDA

View Full Version : Pyro Productions .. New Advertiser on pyrotalk

displayfireworks1
01-27-2022, 08:35 PM
Please welcome my newest advertiser to pyrotalk.com. Coming out the southern region of United States. Check out their website, in addition to training and adding pyro-technicians , lots of other stuff to offer. Look for their banners soon. Until then ,here is a link to their website. Including sales to ATF license holders. I should preface sales to ATF license holders as soon as adequate stock is available.
https://pyroproductions.com/
PYRO PRODUCTIONS INC. is a full-service, Woman-owned fireworks & Special effects company that prides itself on quality, safety, and customer satisfaction. With a combined 100+ years of experience in the industry, Pyro Productions delivers a professional, hassle-free experience every time. Each project is customized to your specific event or occasion. Our #1 goal is to dazzle your audience and exceed expectations.

Our team of trained Show producers & pyrotechnicians have designed and flawlessly executed special effects for NFL Super Bowls, College sporting events large and small, World Cup Soccer, Republican & Democratic National Conventions, Major & Minor League Baseball, and hundreds of other corporate and association events across the USA and in several foreign countries.

We offer a full line of 1.3G and 1.4G pyrotechnics, including firing equipment, mortars, racks, safety equipment, indoor pyrotechnics, close proximity fireworks, non-pyrotechnic confetti and streamers, Lasers, and flame effect equipment.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=6120&stc=1

MrSalute
07-24-2022, 01:51 PM
Do yo unknown if they offer contingency storage as it would make it much less of a hassle to have a magazine

yimla
07-24-2022, 06:12 PM
I actually talked with them by email and they do offer it in Alabama but not yet in Georgia. It sounded like there was a plan to add storage in Georgia later this year.

Arclight
07-25-2022, 04:54 PM
I had to line up someone for a special effects gig in the Southeast, and I will vouch for the fact that they were very responsive.