PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Pyro Celebrations

FinnAmerican
01-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Whose got pyro plans for Memorial Day weekend (*4 months 3 weeks*) or 4th Of July (*5 months 3 weeks*)

If you are planning...Have you already stocked up on enough needed product...?

I already have my pyro stashed away from a purchase back in December. More than enough for Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day weekend, and New Year's Day. I have a feeling this years' going to be a Great Year for pyro celebrations....

Engineer Cat
01-11-2022, 03:21 PM
I started picking up product for July 4th. Normally that's my big fireworks day of the year. The location I shoot at has a few neighbors that do Mem day or Labor day parties and sometimes ask if I will shoot a show for them. They buy the product and I script it, poke it and shoot it. I also don't have the luxury of shooting long shows so I have to keep my shows fairly short with a lot of bang.

I was hoping to use my AoP cert this year to get some 1.4pro stuff but since there seems to be an issue getting that stuff and inflated prices I figured I'd just get what I could early to make sure I have enough stuff to shoot and not run into any sourcing troubles. I also don't want to be scripting last minute. I can't get product shipped to me so I must go fetch it. I spent a little more than I would of liked on my first pickup but it's all product I haven't shot before so it is what it is. I will probably make one more trip to my normal spot which has good deals and pickup some more stuff when/if they send over the 30% off coupon. I also like to have some things on hand for those days I go someplace that I can hand fire a few things.

G&G Fireworks
01-11-2022, 10:46 PM
Have faith everyone--don't give up on fireworks yet!