PDA

View Full Version : Second Online Pyro Order For The Year

FinnAmerican
12-23-2021, 01:45 PM
Decided to treat myself to another online pyro order this year. Before the prices go up again. I don't buy wholesale. No need for that much product. Spent only $325; but got some cool stuff for the upcoming Pyro-holidays. Product was alot cheaper than my local stores. Paid no State Sales/Fireworks Safety tax and hazmat shipping from Indiana to Michigan was only 50 bucks...Got my order delivered in one day... Plenty of time until NYE.
I feel I have to buy online, out-of-state, because all I have close by are Phantom, TNT and Pro Fireworks. Too much Michigan tax (12%) and high retail.

Funny thing is yesterday I received my full order. Then I received a phonecall from the freight company, telling me that there is another package waiting for me. So they dropped two boxes off today. They consist of (1) case of 12 Legend Brand Neon Fountains and (1) case of 100 packages of Flash Bang single Firecrackers. Something went wrong in the shipping department. I'm going to have to ship these back to Indiana. Thought it was a gift from Santa for being a good boy...ha-ha, ho-ho-ho!