PDA

View Full Version : Sisters Brand Fireworks picutures

displayfireworks1
02-12-2012, 09:11 PM
I was going through my camera and found some pictures of Sisters Brand fireworks. I did not want to delete them so I made this unlisted video for the forums. These fireworks are sold at one of my advertisers “A-Rocket Fireworks”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmGgbzPAq0Q

Jdrobinson13
02-12-2012, 09:26 PM
I like the graphics on some of those cakes. Motherload at 2:38 with the World of Warcraft character is just funny. Also Not Loyal at 3:15 reminds me of Loyal to None by World Class (talking strictly about the graphics).

displayfireworks1
02-12-2012, 10:01 PM
They accused Sisters Brand of copying from other fireworks brands. If you study all the brands, they seem to all do this. An example is World Class Excalibur, and then there is Exterminator with a sword on the package. I have seen Disney and Nintendo type characters on Brothers Fireworks. It is the nature of this consumer fireworks business. Everybody is making everyone else’s fireworks. It is the artwork on consumer fireworks that helps sell it. It has only been recently that consumer fireworks are listing the performance on the side of the box. Years ago, they never had that. The real market for consumer fireworks is the once a year customer. If he hears a name that sound remotely familiar to something someone told him is good he would be thinking, “I heard that is a good one”, then he will purchase it.
Some consumer fireworks are about deception, it looks like a bottle rocket but it a fountain, it has brown wrapper to look like 1.3 fireworks but it is really consumer fireworks , it looks like a canister shell but it is really a ball shell with paper around it. Moreover, my favorite is the cone fountain deception, it is 8 inches tall but it has the plug so high up for the contents it is really a font fountain.
If you really think about it, the entire industry is based on this sort of philosophy. From the way, they are made, transported and sold. As I said earlier, it is just the nature of the fireworks business. In a weird sort of way, fireworks have to continue to operate in this fashion to survive.

fountman
02-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Love the looks of the "Super Jungle Cat"
That thing just looks so bad...
Fuse up 5 or 6 in a row would look even better! With mini spotlights on each cake so you can see the cat.
Or maybe better yet a string of strobes in front of the cakes.