PDA

View Full Version : An American perspective of living in China

displayfireworks1
02-12-2012, 02:59 PM
What is like living in China? What is like living in China during New Years celebration? This man may be student living in China; I came across his rant and found it amusing. From what I heard, his description is accurate. I remember when I attended the National Fireworks Association convention one of the fireworks manufactures from China found it unusual that he could not just set fireworks on the sidewalk outside of the hotel and light them.
On this video, you have to get past the one minute introduction before he starts to talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWbq4MjLppo

pyromustang
02-12-2012, 03:35 PM
that is a pyro dream.

Jdrobinson13
02-12-2012, 09:04 PM
I can understand where he might get annoyed by the constant fireworks for that long, but I will tell you that I would have enjoyed that soooo much!

tennpyro1
02-13-2012, 12:14 PM
I see his point about but me I would be like sign me up for fireworks all day every day

Pyro@Mach13
02-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Ridiculous NOT - it is awesome..... sign me up too tennypro!

PyroJoeNEPA
02-13-2012, 03:24 PM
That was entertaining. Poor fellow hasn't learned what it means to "smell the smoke" after all that!!! Guess he isn't pyro material. It was interesting what he said about the birthdays & New Years--didn't know that.

tennpyro1
02-13-2012, 04:04 PM
So who will be signing up for the unlimited firework shoot there's no time to quit and your right there where a lot of the fireworks are made just need somebody to translate prices and if you sign up now you get a free fireworks decoder ring

blown2bits
02-13-2012, 04:39 PM
This guy lost his childhood, very sad. If you think everyone should stop cuz you don't like it, you need to move dude, this is their heritage not yours. I would give anything to be in his shoes right now. Why is it that the people that have the things you love don't respect it and don't know that they have. Who needs a cup of Foldgers in the morning when you have smoke to get you pumped for the day? This guy is a sissy!!!!!

tennpyro1
02-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Nothing better than fresh smoke from fireworks to get the day going infact I believe I couldn't sleep

PyroJoeNEPA
02-13-2012, 05:39 PM
this guy lost his childhood, very sad. If you think everyone should stop cuz you don't like it, you need to move dude, this is their heritage not yours. I would give anything to be in his shoes right now. Why is it that the people that have the things you love don't respect it and don't know that they have. Who needs a cup of foldgers in the morning when you have smoke to get you pumped for the day? This guy is a sissy!!!!!

well said!!!!!!!!!

crackerbomb
02-13-2012, 08:55 PM
He doesn't like all the noise because from the looks of all the bottles on the wall he's always hung over.

Pyro@Mach13
02-13-2012, 09:12 PM
So who will be signing up for the unlimited firework shoot there's no time to quit and your right there where a lot of the fireworks are made just need somebody to translate prices and if you sign up now you get a free fireworks decoder ring

Oh yea, count me in on that!

Palermitano2
02-13-2012, 10:35 PM
I got anxiety just trying to figure out why he didnt get better footage.........or better yet shot something off on his own....

tennpyro1
02-13-2012, 10:43 PM
I would have been down there as fast as my legs would have taken me heck with elevator it would have not been fast enuf

J's12talk
02-13-2012, 11:40 PM
He seems to be a little to much on the sweet side to be a pyro. Not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL!

Palermitano2
02-14-2012, 10:18 PM
He should get some earplugs and stop complaining....some of us would kill to have been there...........

NW Fireworks Lover
02-15-2012, 09:56 PM
He should get some earplugs and stop complaining....some of us would kill to have been there...........

I agree, I couldn't make it through the whole video due to all the whiny bitchin'. Some people just don't get the addiction

Pyro Nation
02-15-2012, 11:45 PM
I really, really, really, had no desire to ever go to China....., but now... I want to go for That time of year...lol... Can anyone say Road Trip

pyro man 205
02-16-2012, 12:38 AM
Well lets get a group Road trip going and Dave can video of all of us, can you say BOYS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!!!!! lol