PDA

View Full Version : The latest I've heard 1st ear from direct importers

leftiluci
11-16-2021, 12:51 AM
Only 6 to 8 importers within the u.s have been cleared to bring in Aop product. It has to be brought in as 1.3 and then reclassified and relabeled once it's here. after being paid off to the alphabet agency goons what this means to us is more money for the same product, and add relabeling,, inspection payoffs,,and container fees quadrupling .,glad I stocked up over the past few years, seems like a better investment than I tried explaining to my wife at the time. ♥️Luci

Birdman
11-16-2021, 11:48 AM
I guess the good new is that product is moving now.

leftiluci
11-16-2021, 09:12 PM
Slow butt Shirley

topshelfpyro
11-16-2021, 09:38 PM
I bet most if not all of the importers will get the variance for AOP from the ATF that have previously dealt with AOP

leftiluci
11-17-2021, 01:44 AM
I bet most if not all of the importers will get the variance for AOP from the ATF that have previously dealt with AOP

Not really true as far as I know, could very well be wrong, often am, but only a handful plus maybe a thumb are allowed to import this product, not classified as such. Until it reaches our coasts.and is reclassified. China will not ship this type of product. As is. Since last year . Aop product, if any , is still sitting in limbo on the water until the payoffs are done , but then again, what do I know? ,♥️Luci

topshelfpyro
11-17-2021, 07:14 AM
Not really true as far as I know, could very well be wrong, often am, but only a handful plus maybe a thumb are allowed to import this product, not classified as such. Until it reaches our coasts.and is reclassified. China will not ship this type of product. As is. Since last year . Aop product, if any , is still sitting in limbo on the water until the payoffs are done , but then again, what do I know? ,♥️Luci

Sure maybe not every single consumer importer but I bet a majority actually hold a 1.3 importer license. Especially those that have been dealing in AP already.

Time will tell what is actually going to be available again. I'm not scared of breaking down a cake but dam it's hard to find effects you want doing that.

leftiluci
11-17-2021, 09:37 AM
All the price increases due to the spiderwebs of red tape, are the scariest part

displayfireworks1
11-25-2021, 11:56 AM
Years back they contemplated bring in bulk consumer canister shells and reclassifying them . If this is true with the Article of Pyrotechnics , who is the one making the change in Classification from 1.3 to 1.4 ? Sounds like a Bureau Veritas sort of job.

leftiluci
11-26-2021, 01:08 AM
Years back they actually did bring in shells in bulk, Behai Rambo kids, knock 3 times , ( kno3's, ) , temple of heaven 3202 silver salutes, even 1st generation Jakes mine shells wc critical acclaim and 1st generation xcals labeled as" made in America" were brought in as bulk shells,then assembled as kits here so the kit itself could be labeled as such. Xcals in particular because they needed HDPE tubes to pass inspections for upsidedown Cato's, and China wasn't producing them for mass shipping at the time

Scotty Rockets
11-26-2021, 04:51 AM
It’ll all be fine no need to worry… only problem is the cost and supply of fireworks on all class levels.