PDA

View Full Version : Ringing in the New Year

FinnAmerican
10-31-2021, 11:58 PM
Who in this Forum has plans to include pyro for the New Years...?

I will definitely be shooting off fireworks on the 1st of the year. Hopefully, the weather will be like last year: dry, no snow or wind. All I needed was a hoodie and no snow boots. It was a perfect day for pyro.

Including a single 200g cake, fountains, rockets, candles, and firecrackers...
Will hold off with the shells. Since I live in a neighborhood.

What kind of stuff will you be lighting off..?

Will you brave the COLD to ring in the new year...?

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=6052&stc=1

Icooclast
11-01-2021, 03:08 AM
it gets too cold here to even think of going out side if you don't have to most of the time.

Salutecake
11-01-2021, 07:40 AM
I have 2 cakes that i would like to shoot off (basically get rid of) - but to be honest I'll be lucky to stay awake past 10, lol, just getting to old.

PyroJoeNEPA
11-01-2021, 10:35 AM
I have the opportunity to work a show for the company I shoot for, but have opted not to do it the last couple years. Too old, too cold!!! Like Icooclast said-- winters are nippy here in PA also!!! Better to let the "young'uns" shoot that gig...I will have an appointment with "My Pillow"...thanks Mr. Lindell.

Birdman
11-01-2021, 03:21 PM
I've been out of town for the past several new years with the exception of last year when our usual plans fell victim to covid. Things are up in the air this year again for other reasons. If plans fall thru again I'll probably break out the board I used last year and see what I can come up with.

hatsgoods
11-03-2021, 02:39 AM
I have a ton of firecrackers I'm gonna do that Ive been sitting on.

Jabez
11-07-2021, 02:39 PM
I plan on it but depends on the weather. If cold I will bundle up but rainy then no. This will be the first New Years I am not working in almost a decade so looking forward to a short but very intense barrage at midnite

jtfannin
11-07-2021, 07:06 PM
Not doing anything for New Years but have an early December show planned for my parents 50th.

FinnAmerican
12-27-2021, 04:00 PM
Just checked the weather forecast here in the metro Detroit area on NYE Night; it looks like a low of 35 with rain/snow, light wind.
No matter what, I'm still going to shoot till 1am on New Year's Day.

What's the forecast for your area...?
Will you be shooting...?

kevinvholloman
01-12-2022, 08:18 AM
My friend put on a great show this New Year's Eve! He recommended this forum to me.

Rick_In_Tampa
01-13-2022, 07:03 AM
Welcome aboard Kevin!