PDA

View Full Version : What are the rules in Green Bay Wisconsin

Pyrokingutah11
10-14-2021, 01:31 AM
I?m traveling to Green Bay Wisconsin in November I was wondering what the rules are if can light some fireworks off with out getting in trouble with the police any help would be great I?m flying from Utah to Green Bay Wisconsin any pyros from Green Bay

Birdman
10-14-2021, 10:40 AM
This turned up when I googled "Green Bay Wisconsin fireworks laws": (https://greenbaywi.gov/Faq.aspx?QID=62)

What are the laws in Green Bay for lighting off fireworks?

If it leaves the ground or explodes and goes boom, it is not allowed in Green Bay without a permit. Sparklers, snakes, spark fountains, and smoke bombs are permitted. Bottle rockets, mortars, and firecrackers are examples of fireworks that require a permit.

displayfireworks1
10-14-2021, 07:40 PM
The trick to shooting fireworks in a state that is not 100% legal is to not blast stuff for long periods. Assuming it is not July 4th, New Years Eve or most any holiday weekend. I recommend to put together a small short display, preferably with a firing system. Do not shoot one thing before or after the short display. The opposite of that is have a large party with lots of loud music and drunk people behavior etc. Also, shooting stuff over a long period of time one at a time is never good. Now that my state , Pennsylvania went legal. I still try to be respectful to my neighbors. If you know how to do it right, when they hear you shooting, they will be calling their family out to come see , rather than telling them to call the police.

Tmaas77572
11-26-2021, 11:25 AM
Or just wait until the Packers score a touch down. Everything is legal in Green Bay as long as they are scoring.

Gets cold up here too, so wear layers!