PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Pyro Living in AZ

PAB Pyro
08-30-2021, 11:19 PM
Hi all. Just officially registered today, but I have been using PyroTalk.com for information, ideas, and great Pyro community links for about 3 years.

I live in Phoenix, AZ but have spent the last 40 summers on Lake Huron at the tip of Michigan?s thumb. Works out great for me since we can only shoot fountains in AZ and it?s pretty silly to be doing that in a desert where fire danger is always high.

I?ve watched at least half of Dave?s videos and am a regular customer of Eric?s at PyroBoom.com.

I?ve been really impressed at the level of sharing and assistance everyone in this community provides. Hopefully you will all continue to be forthcoming as I work through the process of getting my Type 54 Permit to be able to add some Display Fireworks to the finale of my annual show on Lake Huron.

Looking forward to learning from everyone here and getting better at this amazing hobby.

Thanks,
Pete

Okimarine
08-31-2021, 08:21 PM
Welcome to the forums Pete. The type 54 license opens up alot of doors for the backyard enthusiasts.

Rick_In_Tampa
08-31-2021, 11:14 PM
Welcome aboard Pete! Always glad to see new blood on the board.

displayfireworks1
09-01-2021, 08:36 PM
Many fireworks enthusiast read and follow the forums and my fireworks videos without always registering for a user account on the forums. Then after some time when they feel comfortable, they will register and post. That is fine. I would suggest to at least register an account well in advance of posting. The advantage is , once you register and log into your account all of the pictures and documents on the forums are visible. I also want everyone to add to their profile what state they are from. This adds credibility to you and your account. It also allows other to see what state you are from and possibly network with others. I really do not want totally anonymous members on the forums unless you have good reason to be that way. I think it is reasonable to at least add a state. If a member wants to add a city to their state that is also acceptable.