PDA

View Full Version : Case Sales now available at Wholesale Fireworks

Wholesale Fireworks
08-30-2021, 03:02 PM
We are pleased to announce we are able to resume case sales at our Hubbard Ohio location. You can also place shipping orders through our website. Due to the limited inventory, not all items are available and we will be restricting the number of cases that can be ordered for certain items.
The wholesale price list is available on our website if you want to print a copy. If you dont see an item on the price list or if it does not say that it is IN STOCK...it is not available.
Feel free to hit us up with any questions and thank you all for your patience.

Fox One
08-30-2021, 05:37 PM
That is certainly some positive news. I'll take all of that I can get right now!

displayfireworks1
08-30-2021, 07:45 PM
More displayfireworks1 products are making its way to Hubbard Ohio for distribution. My cake O.G Pyro is currently on the case price list. This is usually one of the first DF1 products to sell out. If you want to add this cake to your next display or retail location , this may be a good time to pick it up. Thank you to everyone that purchased the displayfireworks1 products. I appreciate the support.
O.G Pyro 500 Gram cake has my first original artwork on it from 2015.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5985&stc=1

Wholesale Fireworks
08-31-2021, 01:09 PM
Dave ...we also have Recursion and the DF1 Assorted case as well as the Rocket Dave shells in stock, and More OG. Pyro on the way!

Icooclast
08-31-2021, 02:28 PM
i like the pic you showed above, dave. it's pretty funny

displayfireworks1
08-31-2021, 06:37 PM
i like the pic you showed above, dave. it's pretty funny

Thanks. The OG Pyro picture from 2015 is the ATF and some random pyro safety person chasing me. And of course our friends in the local police department. I try to add humor and my some of my pyro life experiences into the artworks where I can. In addition I try to add the fireworks enthusiast experience into some artwork. I did that with Backyard Battlefield. I should probably make poster of some of the artwork.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5986&stc=1