PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Place in 76 Contest

esgrillo
08-29-2021, 08:45 PM
Pleased to announce our neighborhood show got 2nd place in this years 76 Contest. Pretty happy with that especially since it was so freaking smoky...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5gTM8YJTB4&ab_channel=TXPyro

Icooclast
08-29-2021, 09:31 PM
congrats, man. must feel good. :)

Birdman
08-30-2021, 04:26 PM
Congrats...well deserved!

mikepete777
08-30-2021, 09:34 PM
Congratulations

Salutecake
08-31-2021, 07:03 AM
Congrats! Great Show!

RoosterWalt
08-31-2021, 12:02 PM
Congratulations Ed! I’ve always loved your shows!

displayfireworks1
08-31-2021, 06:24 PM
I say something similar every year Ed does something fabulous with fireworks in Texas. The ATF Inspector in Texas told Ed and his friend all sort of misinformation about obtaining an ATF Fireworks for private use. He is not state qualified , he is not is business. the fire marshal didn't approve, you withdraw the application or i'm going to forfeit your application etc. Now, here we are years later. I'm actually getting some good feedback from 1.3 distributors and the Sate of Texas ATF. Surprisingly the State of Texas may still have less than 50 ATF Display Fireworks license holders. I always remember that ATF Inspector in Texas hanging up the phone on me. LOL He said "I'm not talking to you". I'm thinking. You can't hang up on a text or email. Great job again Ed. Scott Smith said it best ,"From Joe's to Pro's"

ssmith512
08-31-2021, 07:10 PM
Grats!!! Smoke fest or not, was fun to watch.

Rick_In_Tampa
08-31-2021, 11:18 PM
Great work buddy!! Very well deserved. I'm going to have to hop on their site and see who won 1st place. Hard to believe they did a better job. Was it Ben's nephew?? :confused:

Greenville Pyro
09-01-2021, 08:17 AM
I saw that you were on the website. You were there last year if I remember too! Awesome show as always. Yours is always a favorite of mine to watch (even the setup and teardown photos). I aspire to have a tenth of the equipment you have!

esgrillo
09-01-2021, 11:40 AM
I say something similar every year Ed does something fabulous with fireworks in Texas. The ATF Inspector in Texas told Ed and his friend all sort of misinformation about obtaining an ATF Fireworks for private use. He is not state qualified , he is not is business. the fire marshal didn't approve, you withdraw the application or i'm going to forfeit your application etc. Now, here we are years later. I'm actually getting some good feedback from 1.3 distributors and the Sate of Texas ATF. Surprisingly the State of Texas may still have less than 50 ATF Display Fireworks license holders. I always remember that ATF Inspector in Texas hanging up the phone on me. LOL He said "I'm not talking to you". I'm thinking. You can't hang up on a text or email. Great job again Ed. Scott Smith said it best ,"From Joe's to Pro's"

Thanks Dave. What Dave says is true. He is a great advocate for those looking to get a 54 and purchasing his DVD.