PDA

View Full Version : First Cobra-fired Show.

RWank
08-24-2021, 01:58 AM
Here's the video from my first Cobra show, 4th show altogether. Had 100% fire rate for things connected properly; I had 2/3 finale racks not fire due to being talons and me forgetting to change the pulse time on that module. Another lesson learned: Move the camera back :D
In my opinion, I could've slowed things down a touch for part of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ6d55fWobg

displayfireworks1
08-24-2021, 06:22 PM
If this was your first Cobra show and it was a regular backyard fireworks display do not be so hard on yourself and feel you have to perform at a professional level. Now that the MJG Firewire Initiators are available without an ATF license , consider purchasing those for future displays. Have you seen my videos about "Poking" and places those Initiators? How many Cobra modules did you use on this display? I know it too late now and I wish more members would do so. I always enjoy seeing daytime setup pictures of how backyard displays are being setup.
Without hearing the back story on this display. Assuming this is a regular consumer backyard display. Just using a fireworks firing system and shooting one fireworks item as soon as one is done and it even starts to look like professional display that last 5 to 20 minutes , you are miles ahead of the typical once a year Consumer Fireworks users that slowly shoots fireworks one at a time.

Arles
08-25-2021, 03:25 PM
Congrats and great job!