PDA

View Full Version : Magnus NOABs

Fox One
08-20-2021, 01:59 AM
I've been noticing how the big NOAB racks from Magnus are somehow staying down in terms of cost whereas most other NOAB brands have doubled in cost over the past year. How are they managing to keep their NOAB's at a more reasonable $40 range when most others are selling for between $80 and $100 each? You would think there must be some kind of catch, with the Magnus products being far inferior to the competition. But having sampled a variety of video, it appears the performance of their product is on par with other good NOABs. I don't know how they are doing it. But I am glad they are able to do it. I'll pay $40 for a good NOAB. I won't pay $95 though.

jknepp1954
08-20-2021, 12:19 PM
First of all - i would not say Magnus products are INFERIOR!!! They are good quality stuff there. However like most brands, you have your products that are better perfomers than others, so some research and study of vids are required.
Are you talking wholesale pricing or retail pricing? Most NOABs go 100 to 140 retail - depending on.....

Fox One
08-20-2021, 09:55 PM
I didn't say they were inferior. I said considering how much less they are priced, it would make you wonder if they were somehow inferior. But having watched numerous videos of some of their NOAB racks, to include products such as Millionaire's Club, Respawn Point and Strobing Metropolis, it is clear these are very good fireworks. I am just amazed how Magnus brand NOABs can sell for half what most of the other brands are going for right now when the quality seems very similar. I am definitely adding some of each of the above named NOAB's to my shopping list for my next show. They seem to be a very good value, especially in this current market.