View Full Version : Nfpa

tmwjr
08-19-2021, 10:23 PM
Is the 17th demos and grand display open to the public? No membership required?

tmwjr
08-20-2021, 04:56 PM
Should day NFA. Not sure where the p came from.

Birdman
08-20-2021, 08:19 PM
Should day NFA. Not sure where the p came from.

I bet you're not sure where the d came from either :D

tmwjr
08-20-2021, 08:44 PM
Yeah I don't know. It's tough out here man.

displayfireworks1
08-20-2021, 08:47 PM
I bet you're not sure where the d came from either :D

LOL I was going to say, he made more grammar and spelling mistakes than I do. LOL If memory serves me correctly, the final night fireworks display may be the only one the general public is interested in.
On a side note. You do not need to be in business to join the National Fireworks Association or attend the conventions. They have a reduced annual membership called Friend of Fireworks. You still need to purchase a convention pass same as all levels of membership. I have a booth this year on the trade show floor with pyrotalk, the ATF license package, the Articles of Pyrotechnic education and my displayfireworks1 Consumer Fireworks . I am excited the convention is in my home state of Pennsylvania plus I really enjoy the camaraderie with everyone on the business end of the fireworks industry. I am looking forward to attending.
Here is the NFA website . It includes the trade show floor layout and participants.
https://www.nationalfireworks.com/nfa-expo-information

Okimarine
08-21-2021, 05:32 PM
Wow, the entrance fee for non members gets expensive even if purchased well in advance. Better to pay for the friends of fireworks membership.

Are there any sales of fireworks during the convention?

jknepp1954
08-21-2021, 06:33 PM
Wow, the entrance fee for non members gets expensive even if purchased well in advance. Better to pay for the friends of fireworks membership.

Are there any sales of fireworks during the convention?
NO - this is a convention for the business side of fireworks and all the supporting biz around that. There is no direct sales of fireworks involved. That is what the PGI is for.

Okimarine
08-21-2021, 07:20 PM
NO - this is a convention for the business side of fireworks and all the supporting biz around that. There is no direct sales of fireworks involved. That is what the PGI is for.

I see, thank you.