PDA

View Full Version : 2nd. Attempt At It - July 10th

zepp_bassman
07-20-2021, 08:16 PM
My backyard show from the 10th.

The video and music have NOT been fully edited yet, will replace with final revision hopefully soon.
Show is a mix of 1.4/Pro/1.3

Couple of minor screw-up's.... like jumping the gun on my wife starting the go-pro (itchy firing finger), so video missed the opening of Rock N Roll where I knocked their socks off at the opening Waiting on other's video to splice in
Had a few black sky moments by major cakes running super short or mis-firing. Need to learn to have more subtle over-lap just in case.

One major screw-up ...... lost the complete left side of my pink panther theme due to loose darn cable on the 32M!!! arrrg !

Other than that, audience seemed to enjoy the show.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/574640209

mguerra
07-21-2021, 11:32 AM
I never time script 1.4, you can't rely on cake timing. By step scripting it you retain 100% control over the sky. Now of course that will not work for a pyromusical but for a show without music. But you can have background music. You can step script a beautiful show, and just keep tapping the step button to get the exact timing you want. No dark sky and no (unintended) overlap.

Arles
07-21-2021, 11:49 AM
I never time script 1.4, you can't rely on cake timing. By step scripting it you retain 100% control over the sky. Now of course that will not work for a pyromusical but for a show without music. But you can have background music. You can step script a beautiful show, and just keep tapping the step button to get the exact timing you want. No dark sky and no (unintended) overlap.

I believe you can jump ahead to the next item in a timed script by hitting the STEP button. Additionally, you can set up Alternative cues that are ready to fire in the event something doesn't go off and you want to insert some cover for it. (Assuming Cobra... not sure about the other systems)

Great show, very colorful!

mguerra
07-21-2021, 11:50 AM
And oh by the way, very nice show!!

mguerra
07-26-2021, 12:43 PM
Nothing fires me up like Jimi, that was knocking me out, man!! Great "fire" hits, especially those gas bombs. I can't tell you how much I loved that segment. Just superb.