PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Pyro Shows

FinnAmerican
07-20-2021, 04:46 PM
~Thinking ahead...Does anyone have plans for Labor Day weekend or further ahead on New Year's..?
I'm taking advantage of any legal day to shoot. Here in Michigan we have 12/13 days a year. I don't shoot on every day, just one of the days for each allowed holidays. Going to leave out the aerials this year. Too much of that going on already in my neighborhood on the holiday weekends.

Birdman
07-20-2021, 08:33 PM
Nothing planned. I don't do a show for labor day but I have purchased a few cakes to test for future shows. Right now there's nothing in that category I think i could get my hands on locally. I usually have some random stuff around I'll shoot but but with crap for sales this year i didn't buy anything for tbe heck of it.

I usually do a small show for a halloween party i go to but I may not do it this year.. It might become a casualty of the rising prices.

CozmicRooster
07-20-2021, 09:02 PM
I might put together a small rack for my youngest daughter’s 3rd birthday in August. I was thinking of letting her push the buttons. I’m not sure about Labor Day, but definitely thinking about it.

hatsgoods
07-21-2021, 05:06 PM
i didn't plan anything but I might get a few fountains to set off with my ignite system just for the hell of it.