View Full Version : Disney Pyromusical Birthday for this Year

tmwjr
07-19-2021, 11:29 PM
Here is my show for my daughter's birthday this year. I lost my helper so it was just my dad (70 years old, he is a trooper) and me this year. It came down to the last minute. We had a lot of issues with uncooperative strobes, some timing issues, and we did not have time to cover the delay chains so a few went when they were not suppose to. I racked some comets in the wrong direction. Overall, it went very well as long as you did not know!

It is a mix of mostly 1.4, AP, and 1.3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS5MkEWDgsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS5MkEWDgsw

Engineer Cat
07-20-2021, 12:56 AM
I absolutely hate Disney songs. BUT I watched and listened to the whole show. You and Dad did a phenomenal job for your Daughter. Besides that little black sky due to strobe fails very early in the show, and the rouge bursts after the finale, everything else looked pretty damn on point and fantastic. I'm sure no one who was there thought anything less! And who don't like a wayward comet?

Fantastic job!

Birdman
07-20-2021, 10:24 AM
Great show! The 1.4 really takes it to another level and adds effects you can't get with consumer products. You took great advantage of that and just didn't use the 1.4 to add a lot of boom. Like you said, the issues wouldn't even be noticeable unless they were pointed out. God bless our pyro fathers! My father is pushing 80 and without his help I would have many more hours of work to do. He hauls most of my product to my shoot site (traveling 6+ hours and walking it down 200+ steps). He also does the majority of the cleanup and puts away and stores my racks. I know he would help with setup but he is busy helping my mother host our 4th picnic.

Birdman
07-20-2021, 05:29 PM
The 1.4 really takes it to another level and adds effects you can't get with consumer products.

I meant to say the 1.3.

cduesman
07-20-2021, 05:44 PM
Nice show. You did a good job of covering all the layers. The 1.3 complemented the 1.4 without overpowering it.

Disney has lots of fireworks friendly music.

Chris

Rick_In_Tampa
07-21-2021, 12:25 AM
Wow. That must be one very special 5 year old because that was one fantastic show!!

I'll fess up right now and tell you I'm stealing your Phil Collins song for my show next year. Great tribute to your daughter. and it will make a great tribute to my two grandkids.

Well done!!

CozmicRooster
07-21-2021, 08:18 AM
Awesome show! I’ve been thinking about working on a Disney playlist for my daughters for the future. Shiny is my favorite song from Moana and I really enjoyed what you did with that. I find songs like that a little more difficult to visualize for fireworks. Great job!

mikepete777
07-21-2021, 10:18 AM
Great job, definitely will put in my saved vids for the next time granddaughter ask "pop pop why you always watching those fireworks videos"? Lol