PDA

View Full Version : ATF license

Amaturepyro
07-16-2021, 06:24 PM
Being still kinda new to the 1.3 category mind you?I?ve done some research on this license and downloaded the orange book. I briefly read through it to just to get an idea of things?my question is tho can I still get the license if I live in a state that non compliant to even consumer fireworks?? And if so, if I can get one how does that work as far as permits and things required?? Can I legally do a shoot on the fourth with 1.3 product if I have the license? Really main question?. I would really Like to apply for it but I just don?t want to waste all that time if I get it and I?m still not allowed to shoot in a state where even consumer fireworks aren?t legal. I mean does the license bypass it or what not..etc? That and also a couple of other questions I have on contingency storage vs using an approved job box
Thanks for the help

displayfireworks1
07-16-2021, 07:48 PM
My usual answer to these ATF license questions is , I am going to type 65 paragraphs to explain the ATF license procedure or you can just purchase my ATF DVD/application package. Which way you predict it will go?
http://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php