PDA

View Full Version : $2000 dollar show (no wholesale)

Big Worm
07-15-2021, 11:20 PM
This years show did not go as I expected. My wholesale order unfortunately did not come in on time, so that left me feeling pretty shitty. I was just going to shoot a few leftovers and call that good for the year, but as the holiday approached and the tents began to open I just couldn't resist. I set a 2000 dollar budget for the show. Most of the products were purchased at places i had never shopped before. It was absolutely nerve racking. Everything was put together the day of this year including show design. LOL

https://youtu.be/AYTiKhJ8ARA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYTiKhJ8ARA

Looking forward to redemption in 2022

Rick_In_Tampa
07-15-2021, 11:40 PM
Wow. That was a pretty damn fine show for something you just threw together! Well done!!

Engineer Cat
07-15-2021, 11:56 PM
That was a sweet "thrown together last minute" show.

Sooo I think the real question is..... when will you be shooting that product that didn't show up in time? :D

Do you store your product in an Ice Cream truck?
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5900&stc=1

Arles
07-16-2021, 12:14 AM
Nice recovery!

Birdman
07-16-2021, 09:50 AM
I enjoyed it! Glad you were able to get your pyro fix in this year. At least your ahead of the game for next year! Unless of course you can't keep your hands off of that wholesale order....lol

mguerra
07-16-2021, 09:53 AM
There was a lot of really nice mine effects and mine to break. Did you get that at the tents or from your prior supply? I take it that was e-fired?

Mattp
07-16-2021, 10:29 AM
crazy you threw that together in a day... great job.. did you research any of the products beforehand?? or just go off the description/ packaging as to where to put them in the show?? and does this mean you still have a wholesale order coming??.. and engineer cat... literally LOL!!!

Jay_
07-16-2021, 01:49 PM
That was awesome!! As usual nothing but the best of the best product in there! That finale was perfect, and then you shot the rainbow slice…I said WOW out loud. Love the 360 shotter in there also…I’ll bet they heard your show several miles away.

I think I ended up with the same canister shells as you. Those are ridiculously big and really loud!

Great job and looking forward to your 2022 show!

Mudballs
07-17-2021, 01:57 PM
Very nice. I know the feeling of last minute. Last two years we have had last minute shows. What was the cake/cakes at around 3:45? I was looking for crossette cakes this year. Also see you had the butterfly cake. We had that cake this year. Was more impressive than I thought it would be.

leftiluci
07-17-2021, 03:36 PM
Night king 25's by foa/ showtime for great , bright, multicolored crossetes at a cheap price

Big Worm
07-17-2021, 05:32 PM
That was a sweet "thrown together last minute" show.

Sooo I think the real question is..... when will you be shooting that product that didn't show up in time? :D

Do you store your product in an Ice Cream truck?
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5900&stc=1

You have me figured out!!!

Big Worm
07-17-2021, 05:34 PM
There was a lot of really nice mine effects and mine to break. Did you get that at the tents or from your prior supply? I take it that was e-fired?

E fired show. Most everything came from tents. A lot of the products with mines were from Intergalatic.

Big Worm
07-17-2021, 05:37 PM
Very nice. I know the feeling of last minute. Last two years we have had last minute shows. What was the cake/cakes at around 3:45? I was looking for crossette cakes this year. Also see you had the butterfly cake. We had that cake this year. Was more impressive than I thought it would be.

Supernova from Pyro Predator was the crossette cake. I shot 2 of them at different points in the show. It only has a couple of crossette rows in it though. I was really hoping to find Luminosity this year, but i couldn't find it close enough to me.

Big Worm
07-17-2021, 05:40 PM
That was awesome!! As usual nothing but the best of the best product in there! That finale was perfect, and then you shot the rainbow slice…I said WOW out loud. Love the 360 shotter in there also…I’ll bet they heard your show several miles away.

I think I ended up with the same canister shells as you. Those are ridiculously big and really loud!

Great job and looking forward to your 2022 show!

Thanks man i am really hoping to nail down a spot for the 1/1s this year. I plan on really bringing the thunder next year. Ive learned my lesson on wholesale and will now only purchase in stock products.

Big Worm
07-17-2021, 05:47 PM
crazy you threw that together in a day... great job.. did you research any of the products beforehand?? or just go off the description/ packaging as to where to put them in the show?? and does this mean you still have a wholesale order coming??.. and engineer cat... literally LOL!!!

No order coming i was so frustrated with the whole thing i just cancelled it. I was familiar with some stuff i bought. I am a huge fan of Intergalatic products so i searched out the tent selling them. I think the only other 2 brands were Raccoon and PyroKing.