PDA

View Full Version : Suggested path for ATF license

barehm
07-13-2021, 06:02 PM
I've been a long time user of consumer fireworks, but have more recently been interested in moving into 1.3g product - maybe just as a volunteer in larger shows. It's just a passion and a hobby. I've been trying to look through forum posts to find a recommended path on training, but can't seem to find what I presume already exists. Should I start by trying to find a PGI training (I don't see any options outside of ND in on the PGI website)? Some other path? I'd appreciate any advice you have! :)

displayfireworks1
07-13-2021, 07:50 PM
I suggest to work part time for a professional display company. Also, one of my advertisers sells training books and online material to learn more about 1.3 fireworks, fireworks firing systems etc. Or find time to watch some of my fireworks videos over the years I have been posting them. There are many people currently working in the fireworks industry that got their start watching my YouTube videos. The PGI training varies depending on who is teaching the class. It also may not be as current as it was from years back.
Here is a learning link from one of my advertisers
https://www.fireworksmanual.com/