View Full Version : Fireworks show in a pool!

fountman
02-06-2012, 10:14 PM
These guys do a fireworks show in their backyard pool. Very unique and imaginative and very touching as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-IAK3QuwD4&feature=youtu.be

Pyro Nation
02-06-2012, 10:21 PM
I saw the video before... Thought very unusual, but Dont know if I would be standing that close to the sparks from the fountain..lol

fountman
02-06-2012, 10:39 PM
I thought so too. But I guess the three corner hats, goggles, neck deep and soaked in water increased the safety factor a bit. Shows what can be done with safe & sane with a little imagination.

PyroJoeNEPA
02-07-2012, 12:31 PM
I thought they did a great job with the type product they had to work with. They put a lot of time & effort into making their July 4th show special. I really liked the poster of the Constitution they used in the first part! I wish everybody here in the USA would take the time to read it at least once in their lifetime!
I'm really thankful that I am not limited to having to use Safe & Sane stuff!

Palermitano2
02-07-2012, 08:33 PM
That was nice everyone does the best with what they have to work with. I remember one year we didnt go to the ususal pyrofriendly area and I ended up shooting about 5 wheels and sparklers and 3 or 4 fountains.... the kids loved it......I was sick.....but the kids loved it.....

Pyro Nation
02-07-2012, 11:09 PM
U can do a lot with fountains and strobes... I do a show every memorial day weekend at a party a friend throws.. using just that.... Comes out awesome... just need to know what a fountain does... Loud crackle or screaming or just sparks...

jknepp1954
02-08-2012, 07:14 AM
pretty nifty show for fountains, wheels and smokes. They sure had lots of imagination!

pyromustang
02-11-2012, 06:11 AM
look great to me.