PDA

View Full Version : my 4th of july fountain show.

hatsgoods
07-05-2021, 06:18 PM
so our first plans to shoot at my friends land went to the drains cuz the land is at top of a hill so it was to dry. instead of nothing we put this 10 min fountain show together in about 4 hours due to the really bad heat we had in southeast WI. and taking breaks. so we went to the high school parking lot to do the fountain board. here it is. sorry i didn't get video of the prep it was too hot of 93 with heat 98% humid and real feel of 102. enjoy! and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZztjsxs70w .

FinnAmerican
07-05-2021, 07:55 PM
~Sweet fountain show...crackle is my all-time favorite effect. I had planned on starting my show with fountains, but my neighborhood was going wild with shell after shell bombardment, lastnight. So, I held off from shooting. I plan on shooting on Labor Day weekend. Congrats on your show..

hatsgoods
07-05-2021, 09:42 PM
~Sweet fountain show...crackle is my all-time favorite effect. I had planned on starting my show with fountains, but my neighborhood was going wild with shell after shell bombardment, lastnight. So, I held off from shooting. I plan on shooting on Labor Day weekend. Congrats on your show..

thanks it lasted longer than i though. i used the ignite firing system.