PDA

View Full Version : 4th Of July Firework show fail

Berserker23
07-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Well my show was a cluster f@ck one of my cakes exploded broke apart and shot at the crowd luckily no one was hurt thank god for that and 5-6 cakes didn?t go off and I had continuity on all my cues used a cobra and a couple of cakes didn?t shoot off completely and 2 of my finale racks didn?t go off so my show was 4 minutes shorter than it was supposed to be.
https://youtu.be/m_A3VxjXtww next year will be my 10th year anniversary show

Rick_In_Tampa
07-05-2021, 05:24 PM
Show looked great to me. I didn't see anything explode. Like you said, the important thing is no one got hurt. I'm sure everyone loved the show.

Kooooou
07-05-2021, 05:34 PM
Sounds to me like some PhD in Marketing got a hold of the show's script.

Kooooou
07-05-2021, 06:53 PM
Sounds to me like some PhD in Marketing got a hold of the show's script.
That response was on another thread, not sure how it ended up here. Anyway, what I wanted to say was I'm glad no one got hurt, and hopefully next year will be better for you. Don't let mishaps and lousy cake builds kill your love for pyro.

Berserker23
07-05-2021, 09:16 PM
the biggest critic is the person who created the show and shot it off the audience didn’t know so that’s all that matters. Next year I will make some type of barrier to protect the crowd.

EdwardH
07-05-2021, 10:28 PM
the biggest critic is the person who created the show and shot it off the audience didn’t know so that’s all that matters. Next year I will make some type of barrier to protect the crowd.

I put up blast walls. Easy to do and made for a more relaxed evening for me. The military and federal guys in the crowd were really impressed.

I wonder if anyone has specific knowledge of minimum or recommended wall construction?

If I put off your "fail", it would have been my finest show! Great job