PDA

View Full Version : Good luck tonight to all shooting shows!

PYRODAN
07-04-2021, 02:34 PM
Hello and best wishes to all my old friends! I haven't been on here in quite some time. A lot of changes at home and work over the last year, Changed both my jobs, my son just got out of the Marines.(Honorable discharge) My wife changes jobs. We didn't do a show last year and nothing but a few bottle rockets this year. With any luck next year we will be doing another show. Anyway best of luck to every one and Ill see you in the forum! Dan.

Arles
07-04-2021, 05:35 PM
Get it on, got to it on, no choice but to get it on… Mandate. Get It. On!

Berserker23
07-04-2021, 05:50 PM
So far everything went smooth setting up and the best thing is the weather channel got the weather wrong there was 80% chance now it’s only 10% can’t complain good luck pyromaniacs

Rick_In_Tampa
07-05-2021, 06:32 PM
Dan! Great to see you back on. Hope all is well with you and the family.

EdwardH
07-05-2021, 10:06 PM
Hello and best wishes to all my old friends! I haven't been on here in quite some time. A lot of changes at home and work over the last year, Changed both my jobs, my son just got out of the Marines.(Honorable discharge) My wife changes jobs. We didn't do a show last year and nothing but a few bottle rockets this year. With any luck next year we will be doing another show. Anyway best of luck to every one and Ill see you in the forum! Dan.

Thank you!