PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on show layout? Budget home show.

mattbhm
07-04-2021, 02:01 AM
Hello everyone! I know this is extraordinarily late, but I want some opinions on how to layout my show. My plan is to get everything duck taped(and possibly wired) to a sheet of plywood mid day tomorrow and fuse it up. It's only 5 500g and 6 200g so it shouldn't be long. It's just a budget $250 show for my family(8 people). Nothing massive, but should be fun.

My product list is as follows:

Blackmail x2

Beach Vibes x1

Crazy like a Fox x2

Bling Bling x1

--------------------

Spider Nebula

Hit the Road Jack

Hydrogen Bomb

Neutron Bomb

Cobalt Bomb

I mainly got the 200g's situated. I am thinking the Blackmails on either side of the Beach, and the Foxes on either side of the Bling with the outer cakes angles if I can do so 100% safely.

The finale/500g's are where I am confused. I love Spider nebula from what I've seen, and hit the road jack is a personal favorite. Because of this, I don't want to muddy these two up. Both I think are very unique looking and don't really need much help.

The last 3, I am not sure. I feel like Spider would be an alright finale by itself but it would be a bit sad as a single finale. I am unsure if I should lead with Jack, into Spider, then into a combo of these last 3 bombs as the finale. If that is the case, does anyone have an opinion on how the bombs fit together?

Thanks for any input on any part of this setup. All info is appreciated!

mattbhm
07-04-2021, 02:20 AM
Update, here are the two diagrams I came up with, with my current plans. Sadly, the 200g and 500g circuits can't be connect due to location. There will need to be a short break between the two. I will get them as close as possible.

ssmith512
07-04-2021, 07:13 AM
I like it!

mattbhm
07-04-2021, 11:39 PM
Just an update:

I went with the plan, everything went off perfectly and the show was great!

I plan on getting an "Ignite" system for next year because it seems like it would be fun, but fusing wasn't really bad at all!