PDA

View Full Version : Happy July 4, 2021 I am headed to Chicago

displayfireworks1
07-02-2021, 08:12 PM
Happy July 4th to everyone on the pyrotalk discussion forums. Thank you to all of the advanced fireworks enthusiast and professionals for sharing your pyro knowledge with others on these forums. The High Holiday for pyro's is upon us as we approach the July 4th holiday here in United States. I wish us all a safe and happy holiday. if you find time please get daytime setup pictures of your displays. Or, post a comment to check in to let us know what you are up to.
Tomorrow July 3, 2021 I am flying out to the Chicago area to be part of the same display I have been involved in for the last 2 years. This is a private display of an ATF license holder I helped years back. He has hired me out another year. This year promises to be another great display. I hope the Chicago weather will cooperate. What I enjoy about this display is, it is a extreme backyard fireworks display.
Over the years working professional displays one of my complaints has been, there are not enough salutes during the display and for sure there are not enough salutes in the finales. That is not going to happen in this display. Expect somewhere between 600 and 1100 can salutes plus between 100 to 300 display salutes. We will be using a Cobra System with multiple modules in manual mode. I will post pictures as time permits July 4th on my Displayfireworks1 Facebook page. I also plan to stop at Big Daddy K Fireworks in Indiana on July 3th. Big Daddy K sells my Displayfireworks1 products in addition to multiple other fireworks brands.
Wishing us all a safe and happy July 4th holiday. I will video from my display and post July 4th.
Here is my YouTube video for my subscribers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3YjoevX7qA
Displayfireworks1 Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/displayfireworks1

Birdman
07-02-2021, 11:08 PM
I'll be heading out to my shoot site early tomorrow. I want wish everyone a safe and enjoyable 4th of July. I look forward to seeing everyone's videos. Unfortunately we can't all hire Dave to help us with our shows.

Happy shooting all!

Engineer Cat
07-03-2021, 01:00 AM
Thanks Dave you too and be safe out there.

I expect most of us here to be pretty busy the next few days. I just spent the night poking cakes in a pop tent in the rain. But I'm mostly ready.

Happy 4th everyone! Have great shows and be safe.