PDA

View Full Version : Using 2 different firing systems

rer07
06-30-2021, 03:00 PM
So my son is putting on a little fountain show with some cakes before the main show. We bought him the P12 12-cue firing system from Pyroboom. I?ll be using a cobra system for the main show. Is there any chance having both systems armed at the same time that they could interfere with one another? I?d like to start the main show right after his finishes. Thanks

BMoore
06-30-2021, 03:43 PM
So my son is putting on a little fountain show with some cakes before the main show. We bought him the P12 12-cue firing system from Pyroboom. I?ll be using a cobra system for the main show. Is there any chance having both systems armed at the same time that they could interfere with one another? I?d like to start the main show right after his finishes. Thanks

I've used my little import system very similar to the P12 in conjunction with the Cobra with no issues. Having said that, you could play it safe by leaving the Cobra unarmed until your son is firing his last item. You realize that once you arm the Cobra module with the key you can toggle back and fourth between armed and unarmed via the remote using the arm and test buttons. You can arm your system in a matter of seconds without having to go back to your modules.

rer07
06-30-2021, 03:55 PM
Yeah I thought about just arming the remote just as he finishes up which I’ll probable just end up doing.

Scotty Rockets
06-30-2021, 11:52 PM
No chance of interference. Cobra operates on the 2.4ghz spectrum and that chinese unit is on the 433mhz spectrum. Even still you could have multiple cobra networks happening and you’ll still be fine.