PDA

View Full Version : another curosity question:

Icooclast
06-22-2021, 08:18 PM
browsing american wholesale and i noticed they have a 18K firecracker roll in lthe firecrackers section. it's ike a giant bomb-looking casing (similar to what world class has) only difference is world class' is various from 16K and under 16K

https://americanwholesalefireworks.com/strip-of-18000-firecrackers/

so, my questions are what you'd figure:

1) anyone here tried these yet?
22)since there are more than i usually see, are some of those extra crackers (above the 16K) weaker or what.

long story short is this a better, same or worse version of the big firecracker rolls?

thanks in advance everyone.

DavidthePyro
06-22-2021, 08:51 PM
I bought the 16k that they had and then they stocked the item you're talking about. I was wondering the same thing.

Mattp
06-22-2021, 09:34 PM
I’m not exactly sure what that is.. looks pretty cool and worth a try though … It does say 18k crackers on the description.. but on the item it says TAU… which I know is a different way of counting .. and the actual amount is usually lower than the TAU count… I don’t really know much about it other than that though

Icooclast
06-29-2021, 11:49 AM
has anyone ever lit this? what's it like. thanks in advance.

barehm
06-29-2021, 01:01 PM
my own experience lighting something similar is that it's such a gigantic mess that I won't ever do it again! That is unless I can borrow a friends yard and leave when it's done. I never knew one firework could generate so much clean up.

Icooclast
06-29-2021, 08:06 PM
my own experience lighting something similar is that it's such a gigantic mess that I won't ever do it again! That is unless I can borrow a friends yard and leave when it's done. I never knew one firework could generate so much clean up.

already did it with a black cat 16K roll and a few others. just use a hard flat surface, then, after; sweep it into a dust pan. easy peasy