PDA

View Full Version : phantom fireworks.....

caleb90
06-19-2021, 01:04 PM
so i stopped in at the phantom fireworks store that opened up in a empty plaza store in my town. really had no intensions on buying any thing just wanted to check it out. good grief there prices are out of site. they have a 40% off store wide right now and even then the prices are still too high. what got me was the place was packed with people just buying it up. when there is a local shop .5mile down the road with a bigger selection and better prices. crazy

Berserker23
06-19-2021, 02:02 PM
I used to be one of these people that bought retail used to think these coupons actually saved me money until I started watching YouTube videos 8 years ago, I even pissed off the manager at sky king because I wrote a bad review on Facebook calling them scam king, I saw him at a gas station one day and he exploded and told me off, now I have a great firework guy that has a store right next door to sky king that treats me good I always buy wholesale now.

FinnAmerican
06-19-2021, 03:16 PM
~The only time that I purchased from Phantom was during a buy 1 get 2 free special.