PDA

View Full Version : PYRO Complaints

FinnAmerican
06-18-2021, 05:41 PM
~Do you have a neighbor that complains about every firework activities..? Or does your neighborhood let you do your own thing without complaints..?

Fortunately, my neighbors are cool when I light things up...I try to keep the noise down...and limit the time shooting... If I can help it.

ssmith512
06-19-2021, 08:05 PM
Most are ok. Handful that complain about their pets being scared (my pet doesnt like em either). Cant please everyone all the time and I dont try to.

vegassalute
07-07-2021, 11:59 AM
Frankly, this year it felt like everyone was looking forward to some boom!

Engineer Cat
07-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Yea this year it seamed everyone in the neighborhood had stuff to shoot and I didn't see a cop anywhere the whole night even driving back and forth from my buddies house.

Usually the cops show up 5 mins into the show because of a neighbor who has a dog. Well that neighbor sold her house this year. We still kept the show to 5 mins but the cops never showed up. About an hour later one of the guys that helped me setup the shoot went to 7-11 and saw town cops that he knows and asked why they didn't show up this year. They told him "because we don't care about that anymore". I think the neighbor who use to call them is gone and no one else complained. I mean the whole neighborhood was in their driveways watching the show so no complaints this year. Makes me want to go back to doing 10 mins shows or longer since the cops said "they don't care".

2 years ago our state legalized safe and sane fireworks. I have a feeling the cops were getting overwhelmed with complaints that were not legit. (complaining about me is legit. lol) I mean this year it was clear that even if they wanted to do something about it, there are not enough cops on the force in these towns to stop what was happing on every block.