PDA

View Full Version : Revised Pyro Talk Discount effective today! Sorry!

jknepp1954
06-17-2021, 08:49 AM
After much thought, we at Kneppy's Fireworks have made a difficult decision. We are no longer doing the 25% off retail to the members here.
Due to the severe shortage - we are only able to offer 20% discounts on the fireworks products. Keep in mind - this still works with our VIP program.
This will continue for the rest of the 2021 year. Will we kick it back up next year? That remains to be seen....wait and see I guess.
Sorry ahead for the inconvenience this may cause.

Pgdark19
06-20-2021, 06:49 PM
When I was there last month, the clerk would not give me the VIP bonus unless my total was >$500 after the 25% discount was applied. What happened was my pre discount total was just over $500. He then applied the discount which dropped my total under the $500 VIP amount so he wouldn’t give that to me... he obviously didn’t understand how the programs should be applied.

jknepp1954
06-20-2021, 09:55 PM
When I was there last month, the clerk would not give me the VIP bonus unless my total was >$500 after the 25% discount was applied. What happened was my pre discount total was just over $500. He then applied the discount which dropped my total under the $500 VIP amount so he wouldn’t give that to me... he obviously didn’t understand how the programs should be applied.

I am sorry this happened. If you happen up this way again - we will def make it right with you. I am not sure who took care of you, in May we had my son Geroge, Joe, or Simon.
Call me if you wish- 814-577-6316. I will pm you as well