PDA

View Full Version : Rockets!!!! High Powered Rockets!!!!

thechemist45
02-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Hi Everyone I did not see anyplace for Rockets!!?? So forgive me I want to share my High Power Rocketry with you as it definately tie in with Pyrotechnics. So For now this one time I am placing this one video here. I do think we should have a thread for rockets as we do for firecrackers. I know mine is not a firework. But I did not see any correct place to put it that was even labeled rockets. So Just check this out. If someone wishes to move this to a more appropriate place thats fine : ) This is my 7ft Amonium Perchlorate rocket that I am launching today if the wind dies down to below 15mph!? : ( It is 7ft long 15 round And I will be going 5miles high and be going over mach2.3 The paint will be blistered when she come back lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjrhXIZJ1bI

AZ Pyro
05-14-2012, 12:43 AM
That is something I would like to start screwing around with, been going to the southern Arizona rocket clubs shoots and they are cool as hell to watch.

crackerbomb
05-14-2012, 10:22 PM
lets see the video of you shooting it off and the paint job when it lands if you can find it.....lol

VFI_Fireworks
05-15-2012, 08:38 AM
yeah i lost my 2 foot rocket when I launched it it never came down ever or the shoot never opened and i couldnt see it i think it jumped a demensional portal myself it rocketed off the pad so fast all i seen was a blurrr so how the hell do you lose a 7 foot rocket that would be tough do you need clearance for something like that hit a plane and your in some really dodo....and no lol there.