PDA

View Full Version : Just couldn't wait until the Fourth...

N.E. Pyrotechnics
06-17-2021, 07:10 AM
Michelle's second of three daughters got married on June 12th. It was an all outside affair, and we were asked to put up a show at the reception. If course we were more than happy to.
We are both absolutely exhausted after the weekend. A combination of being participants in the wedding, and putting up a show in the same day had some "challenging" moments, but we got through it and had a great day.
We love getting feedback on our shows, so please let us know what you think.
We had two of the same cake fail after the first shot. They were molded cakes. Got into them after the show, and found there were no passfire fuses put in during the manufacturing process. Other than that issue and a couple of low breaks it was a solid shoot.

https://youtu.be/CuxOP44UUWE

FinnAmerican
06-17-2021, 10:52 AM
~Very Nicely Set Up...I heard some fireworks last night in the neighborhood, it's already started...

Okimarine
06-17-2021, 11:30 AM
A great way to finish up the day. I've always thought fireworks make an otherwise good day great. Good job on the show and best wishes to the newlyweds.

Engineer Cat
06-18-2021, 12:48 AM
Awesome. Great show. What system did you use to shoot? I'm itchin. lol

N.E. Pyrotechnics
06-18-2021, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the kind words and well wishes! We have noticed the "calls to come out and play" around our house in the evenings too. Warmer temperatures, longer days... Just makes you want to burn some fuses ��

We are using one of the Asiatic firing systems. At this point this system is accomplishing all we need.

FinnAmerican
06-18-2021, 10:56 AM
~I also have one of those Chinese firing systems. I have yet to try it out. Just so used to hand firing...

FinnAmerican
06-18-2021, 11:55 AM
~I couldn't wait for the Fourth, either....I light fountains, strobes, snakes & pull string fireworks, each night. Just a little something to hold me over...