PDA

View Full Version : A.W.F. minimum wholesale purchase

BoomOhio
06-13-2021, 10:23 PM
At american wholesale fireworks the minimum wholesale purchase was $200. when I go to checkout its now a $500 minimum. Is this because its close to the 4th or will it stay $500?

jamisonlm3
06-13-2021, 11:39 PM
Being this close to the 4th, it may well be that they doubled it, but I seem to remember a number of places that had that minium to ship. Shipping costs alot and just isn't feasable on a small $200 order. My last wholesale order cost more than that to ship. You'd probably be better off going to a store intead of trying to get $200 worth of fireworks shipped.

BoomOhio
06-14-2021, 05:45 AM
I dont live far from there. I pick my orders up at the store.

Birdman
06-14-2021, 09:59 AM
Are you not able to process your order because of the minimum? I believe I was told they really don't enforce a minimum but, like others said, shipping isn't cheap so it would make more sense to just shop locally and pay a bit more if you can what you need. You may want to call or email them.

snickels
06-15-2021, 09:56 AM
Hello! We raise the minimum each year, it's normally closer to the 4th though. With this being such an extraordinardy year, we have had to raise it earlier along with setting limits on items. These were business decisions that weren't made lightly. We are trying to make it through the 4th, just like everyone else in this industry. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at sabrina@americanfireworks.com. :)

R. Derrick
06-15-2021, 10:21 AM
This was actually the selling point to my wife to buy more fireworks! :D I needed to save X dollars but the minimum purchase is Y - and to make it worth the cost of shipping, I need to buy Z amount ...

I'm expecting my shipment today!

Hope you're able to get your order and everything that you want!

BoomOhio
06-15-2021, 01:05 PM
Thank you for the info. I was able to get everything I need this year because I always shop early but was going to pick up a 28 shot rack and a few other things just didn't want to spend 500. But thats ok I understand completely. More than likely Ill be making the order just need to figure out what else to get.

snickels
06-15-2021, 05:12 PM
Thank you for the info. I was able to get everything I need this year because I always shop early but was going to pick up a 28 shot rack and a few other things just didn't want to spend 500. But thats ok I understand completely. More than likely Ill be making the order just need to figure out what else to get.

We are testing out a new option. Please give me a phone call tomorrow and maybe we can get you what you are looking for. :)