PDA

View Full Version : Free Pyro Stuff Connecticut/ New York State border.

displayfireworks1
05-18-2021, 07:41 PM
Need someone preferable ATF licensed and/or a responsible advanced fireworks enthusiast to pick up some pyrotechnic related material near Cos Cob Connecticut.
https://www.allareacodes.com/area-code-maps/203-area-code.png
Multiple mortars, fuse, chemicals, ball mill etc. I'm going to try to find the right responsible person to get this at no charge (Free) . Email me at pyrotalk@gmail.com and tell me something about you and this location.

displayfireworks1
05-26-2021, 07:32 PM
I keep telling everyone this fireworks building stuff is dying off more and more every year. Once people realize they can get an ATF license and purchase 1.3 fireworks they usually stop making or shall I say stop attempting to make fireworks. I had one person email me and said he was going to pick this stuff up and never contacted the man. It is still up for grabs but I need to know something about you and fireworks. These no longer needed fireworks chemicals that are out there are going to be a problem one day.

PyroJoeNEPA
05-27-2021, 04:26 PM
Dave, there is a builder in one of the clubs I belong to that is in NJ. If you are not getting any interest in this, I can contact him & see if he would want to pick it up.If it was closer I would move on it myself.

NewPyro93
05-27-2021, 05:45 PM
Dave, there is a builder in one of the clubs I belong to that is in NJ. If you are not getting any interest in this, I can contact him & see if he would want to pick it up.If it was closer I would move on it myself.

Send me his information. I'll take a ride out there and take what he's got

NewPyro93
05-27-2021, 05:48 PM
I just sent you an email Dave

NewPyro93
05-27-2021, 07:30 PM
I also have my atf license

displayfireworks1
05-27-2021, 07:58 PM
Got it check your email

displayfireworks1
05-30-2021, 06:48 PM