PDA

View Full Version : close up 25 shot cake fast fused

hatsgoods
05-02-2021, 06:20 PM
here I used the newer quick hobby fuse that burns a 1/4 sec a foot of about 4 / 5 feet of it to fuse a 25 shot world class cake to fire all at once. It worked and heres the only video I got of it my latest club shoot and it was the first thing to go off for the season of the club I belong to. whatca think? let me know. thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79yImYgVKlw .

jamisonlm3
05-02-2021, 07:59 PM
Did you use 4/5 a foot of the fuse or 4 to 5 feet of the fuse? Either way, it shot in basically a second.

Okimarine
05-03-2021, 10:44 AM
here I used the newer quick hobby fuse that burns a 1/4 sec a foot of about 4 / 5 feet of it to fuse a 25 shot world class cake to fire all at once. .

Nice, did you disassemble / re-fuse/ reassemble? I like to fire a fast cake or gas mine every 10 mortars or so.

hatsgoods
05-03-2021, 12:10 PM
Did you use 4/5 a foot of the fuse or 4 to 5 feet of the fuse? Either way, it shot in basically a second.

I used about 4 feet of the white/grey 1/4 sec a foot burn rate.

hatsgoods
05-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Nice, did you disassemble / re-fuse/ reassemble? I like to fire a fast cake or gas mine every 10 mortars or so.

nope i stuffed quick hobby fuse in between the mortars from the bottom and put a main fuse in first mortar where the original fuse was and a firewire I match in first tube too.

jamisonlm3
05-03-2021, 01:34 PM
I thought you took the cake apart too, that's why I was confused by how much fuse you used. I guess the stock fuses can't help but ignite if you stuff that much fuse into the cake and light it. There's just too much fire and heat.

hatsgoods
05-03-2021, 03:56 PM
I thought you took the cake apart too, that's why I was confused by how much fuse you used. I guess the stock fuses can't help but ignite if you stuff that much fuse into the cake and light it. There's just too much fire and heat.

exactly what i did