PDA

View Full Version : Comets

Greenville Pyro
04-27-2021, 08:33 AM
I've been looking around and it seems that most places that sell 1.4pro are pretty much picked clean of single shot comets. I see a few slices left. Anyone know of anyone with comets still available?

Scotty Rockets
04-27-2021, 10:49 AM
I could but non sponsors are frowned upon here unfortunately.

tmwjr
04-27-2021, 11:36 AM
American wholesale still has some

tmwjr
04-27-2021, 11:44 AM
I think fireart too

upNdown
04-27-2021, 12:12 PM
Comet shells! For the love of god, why doesn't anybody make comet shells? Ball? Cannister? I'd drive hours if I could find some.

captainpryo
04-27-2021, 03:36 PM
I know a company that has a bunch of comets left, but like scotty rockets said it is frowned upon to mention non sponsors on this forum.

jamisonlm3
04-27-2021, 04:06 PM
Just send a PM. If you think Dave doesn't want it on the public forums, take it to a private message.

Scotty Rockets
04-27-2021, 04:29 PM
Just send a PM. If you think Dave doesn't want it on the public forums, take it to a private message.

Sorry but that is not kosher to the forum. I do not think Dave wants other recommendations regardless if its a pm or not.

Jordan0885
04-27-2021, 04:59 PM
Dominator makes consumer comet and mine canister shells. FX artillery is the name. I'm probably gonna buy a few comet cakes and just use shots out of those. Mighty rattler, ruby sky, terrible night are some dominator ones.

displayfireworks1
04-27-2021, 06:49 PM
Thanks , I have some major fireworks distributors that help support the pyrotalk forums. Most of them stock a large variety of fireworks from 1.4 , 1.3 Articles of Pyrotechnics etc. They help me get fireworks enthusiast ATF licensed, they help me design certifications, allow me to teach classes, keep this website going etc. If you feel compelled to represent a fireworks business entity not part of this website , tell them to call or email me. I will be glad to add them to the list of Sponsor's of pyrotalk. Also, don't play some silly work around game either. At this point in the game I'm 10 plus years into this forums , Social Media etc. Most of my advertisers have been with me the entire 10 plus years. I have contracts with them that outline exclusive advertising terms. So if it comes to a choice between one of my long term advertisers or someone trying to gain favor of a friend selling left over fireworks???