PDA

View Full Version : Hello pyro from Salt Lake City Utah

Pyrokingutah11
04-20-2021, 04:27 PM
Hello pyros any one from Utah
Looking too see how many people

Rick_In_Tampa
04-20-2021, 10:18 PM
Howdy Pyrokingutah11. Welcome aboard. What kind of shows do you do out there?

jkh43
04-26-2021, 04:50 PM
I'm in Riverton. Not too many from Utah on this forum that I have noticed, but there are a few.

We do pretty good shows out here, a handful of years ago they changed the law to allow repeaters/multi-shot cakes and the sky is now lit up around the 4th and 24th of July, as well as New Years (I seem to be one of the few that do Chinese New Year fireworks, which is the only other day they are allowed in Utah). Still not allowed to do firecrackers, rockets, or reloadables/single shot, hopefully that will change some day.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-28-2021, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the Forum.

Pyrokingutah11
05-03-2021, 01:35 PM
Im looking to buy more fireworks this year I been to Wyoming a lot of times
I went to Evanston Wyoming and went to phantom the week before Thanksgiving and everything in there was too expensive and the rip off went to Pyro city up above phantom
Went in there all the 500 grams were not on the shelf or 200 grams look in the store hardly anything was stocked pretty farms so I decided to buy two things and I decided on New Years to go to my favorite person calld some Dudes Fireworks in Lehigh what amazing person gave me a whole bunch of stuff for New Years I been to him several times for the past three years Shane is amazing guy and I do a lot of Fourth of July fireworks Christmas fireworks and New Year?s hopefully this year will be better

displayfireworks1
05-05-2021, 08:17 PM
There is or was a pyro club out of Salt Lake City. Not sure if any of the members are on pyrotalk. This year is going to be a good and a bad year for Consumer Fireworks at the same time. 2020 literally sold out of all Consumer Fireworks at the retail level. Was it virus boredom or the lack of professional public displays who knows. Delays in manufacturing , container shortages , China factory shut downs and inspections , China New Years , shipping surcharges , high demand, July 4th deadlines etc equates to higher prices. Last year around the July 4th holiday major warehouses in United States were "Down to Crumbs" as it was told to me. Retail customers were down to buying gender reveal items just to have something to set off. One wholesale worker told me "We are sweeping parts of the warehouse we never swept before". A container cargo ship coming out of China can only hold a small percentage of pyrotechnic product and needs to be mostly topside. Major ocean shippers have eliminated most of their smaller vessels concentrating on larger vessels, the major ports in United States are backed up, the list goes on and on.
On a side note I'm expecting my new displayfireworks1 products to arrive between now and the middle of June. I have multiple new products that are most likely not going to make it before the July 4th holiday. If you are in the retail business , my distributor in Hubbard Ohio can give you prices etc to add my products to your stores. If you are fireworks enthusiast trying to shop around expecting some big discounts , my suggestion is to buy now irrespective of where you buy. Demand from the general public and their last minute buying is expecting to be very high.

Arclight
05-06-2021, 12:44 PM
Do you have any Western US distributors of your Displayfireworks1 stuff?

displayfireworks1
05-07-2021, 07:56 PM
Here is link the Displayfireworks1 product finder page. I just added a few new retailers, one soon to be post is in New Hampshire, as soon as my webmaster gets to it. I keep trying to get my product out to the west coast but it has not happened yet. I get customer request in that area but no retail outlets. Some of the product I have with Jakes Fireworks "Academic Pyro" is in Washington State, however its all gone. Not sure if more will make it by July 4th. I have a new nice assortment case of three different 500 Gram products, artillery shells etc that are most likely not going to make it by July 4th. Willow Beach, Backyard Battlefield, Spooky Staircase and Recursion are still available. It has been a few weeks since I checked , not sure how many cases are left. Some stuff is on the water but I need to wait to update. Right now anyone working at a fireworks distributor is crazy busy. I know we are saving some of the DF1 products to take care of the previous retails first. If any retail outlet on the west coast or otherwise wants to carry the displayfireworks1 product line please call Ray at 330-534-5145 Hubbard Ohio. Or better email at rh@wfboom.com. All DF1 product going forward will only carry the displayfireworks1 logo. I also redesigned the artwork for another popular cake, Storm Surge, there a story behind that I'll save for a future post.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/df1-product-locator.php
I'll throw a sneak peak artwork out for one of the three 500 Gram cakes in the assorted DF1 case that is not landed as of now. I created this artwork to mimic the performance of the cake and to also honor the Governor of Pennsylvania that helped to legalize Consumer Fireworks in Pennsylvania my home state, on October 30, 2017. Thanks to Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf that helped get that bill passed.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5706&stc=1

Pyrokingutah11
05-13-2021, 03:12 PM
Finally got some really exciting news some dude?s fireworks in Lehigh Utah is having the biggest sell this yer
I was waiting patiently for the news if they got there fireworks in from China finally arrived
If you want more bang for you bucks definitely would recommend this fireworks tent
I?m not running up to Evanston anymore during the winter
I will post some pictures wen he posted videos have a really great weekend my pyros🥰😁😎

Wholesale Fireworks
06-24-2021, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the Forum...I just read that there is a burn ban in Salt Lake so you cannot shoot any fireworks there right now.