PDA

View Full Version : Kneppy's Fireworks 17th annual demo - May 1 @ 8 pm. Also open shoot invite!

jknepp1954
04-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Kneppy's Fireworks Inc. Presents:
17th Annual Products Demo ? Class C (1.4g)
Saturday May 1, 2021 Pyro time 8:00 pm till?
@ Morrisdale Firemans Recreation Park
1104 Deercreek Rd., Morrisdale, Pa. 16858

FOOD and drinks SOLD by Winburne Fire Dept ? support the local community
Music by Joe Torquato = Also Pyro Musical Finale by WNYPA
Kneppy's Fireworks will be showing off 80+ of the new products from last year and this year.

***Come early to get good parking and good food!***
Bring your lawn chairs, flashlights, pens, and rate our wonderful products. Yes, pack up the kids ? they will love this too! Make this a family event! After all, ?Fireworks are a Family Tradition!? You won?t want to miss this!

Free Drawing of Kneppy?s hats, and Kneppy?s T-shirts

Lodging ? Motels ? Kwik Fill Plaza Motel ? Kylertown (3 mi) ? 814-345-5645 (I-80, exit 133)
Harbor Inn - Philipsburg (9 mi) 814-342-0250
We Are Inn ? Philipsburg (9 miles) ? 814-343-6028
Red Roof ? Clearfield - 17 mi ? 814-762-8000
Super 8 ? Clearfield ? 17 mi ? 814-768-7580
Also Holiday Inn Express, Best Western Plus, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, Rodeway Inn ? Clearfield ? about 17 mi.
Note ? Clearfield Hotels are all off I-80 exit 120.
Campgrounds ? Woodland Campground (14 mi) ? Woodland ? 814-857-5388 (I-80, exit 123)
Black Moshannon State Park ? 8 mi. ? 814-342-5960
Snow Shoe Campground ? 15 mi. ? 814-387-6299 (I-80, exit 147)
Directions to Shoot site: GPS address: 1104 Deercreek Road, Morrisdale, Pa. 16858
From I-80 East or West ? Exit 133, Rt. 53 South to Morrisdale. Turn right at the Country Convenience Store (on the left) onto Deercreek road ? go about 1 mile = demo is on the right.
From Rt. 322 West or East ? Rt. 322 to Philipsburg, turn at the stop light at Sheetz/Harbor Inn intersection (Rt. 53 N). Follow Rt. 53N to Morrisdale. AT the Country Convenience Store (on right) ? you make a left. Go about 1 mile ? demo is on the right.
From I-99 ? go I-99 north to Rt. 350 N Exit to Philipsburg. Follow Rt. 53N to Morrisdale. AT the Country Convenience Store (on right) ? you make a left. Go about 1 mile ? demo is on the right.
From Kneppy's Fireworks - we will give you a sheet that has directions on it ? only about 4 miles from here.
NOTE: After the Demo is over ? our store will be open for retails sales only. If you are buying caselots ? please either pre-order or stay overnight at one of the facilities listed above. We can not go into storage containers in the dark due to insurance matters.

OPEN SHOOT APRIL 30. 6 PM TO 9:30 PM *** YOU MUST BE A PYROTALK MEMBER TO ATTEND!!!***
We always invite our fellow club members to an evening and relaxation and fun. My daughters and I cook up a meal for the hungry pyros that attend. But we do need a head count. Don?t want to cook for 100 if only 25 are coming. So tell me if you are coming ? otherwise I will assume you are not.
this is an open shoot ? all safety means MUST be followed. Be respectful of your fellow pyros on the field. This is for 1.4g ONLY!!! Please clean up the major debris after your items are shot and cooled down. There will be a pile to place your empty boxes and rocket sticks on. Our store is located just a few miles from shoot site will be open that day from 10 am to 6 pm (7 pm at the latest) So stop by first BEFORE you go to the shoot site.
Store address is:
1265 Kylertown Drifting Hwy., Morrisdale, Pa. 16879
i DONT KNOW WHY ALL THE ? MARKS - FORMAT MUST HAVE CHANGED DURING COPY/PASTE

fireworkguy98
04-13-2021, 05:47 PM
Sounds like a fun time! might just have to make my way over there and say hi LOL. Just gotta see if my plans line up. :)

PyroJoeNEPA
04-14-2021, 07:58 PM
Sounds like a fun time! might just have to make my way over there and say hi LOL. Just gotta see if my plans line up. :)

You definitely have to come. We always have a great time! And the WNYPA guys & gals always close the night off with a great pyromusical.

jknepp1954
04-15-2021, 08:52 AM
sounds like a fun time! Might just have to make my way over there and say hi lol. Just gotta see if my plans line up. :)

you defintely need to come - come that friday also for our open shoot!

PyroKing31
04-15-2021, 10:37 AM
Wife and I will be there on Saturday! First demo night ever! woohoo

jknepp1954
04-24-2021, 07:16 AM
HEY ALL! Just a REMINDER - i need a head count for FRIDAY if you are coming to the OPEN SHOOT!!! Like I said earlier - my Daughters and I cook for this - need to know how many are coming! 25 or 125! Big difference when it comes to prepping food.
If you don't come to open shoot - thats fine. Hope to see you all at demo then - i don't need a head count for that - just come!
If any questions about any of this - just give a call - 814-345-5757!

PyroJoeNEPA
04-24-2021, 08:26 AM
I will be there on Friday! Lighting fuses---Yeah!!!!!

PyroJoeNEPA
04-28-2021, 08:56 AM
Keeping the thread alive---Open Shoot this Friday, Demo on Saturday.
Guaranteed to be a fun time. Come and light some fuses friday & check out all the great product at the Kneppy's Fireworks Demo on Saturday!
Chime in---who is coming?????

fireworkguy98
04-28-2021, 11:52 AM
Im unfortunately not going to make it up due to car troubles :(

Light some for me guys! Have fun! Be safe! :)

jknepp1954
04-28-2021, 06:40 PM
Im unfortunately not going to make it up due to car troubles :(

Light some for me guys! Have fun! Be safe! :)

aha too bad - going to have a good time. weather is suppose to be good too! Great times to be had by all who comes.
If you can't come to the opoen shoot on Friday - at least come to the demo on Saturday - so far weather looks good

PyroKing31
04-29-2021, 07:40 AM
Keeping the thread alive---Open Shoot this Friday, Demo on Saturday.
Guaranteed to be a fun time. Come and light some fuses friday & check out all the great product at the Kneppy's Fireworks Demo on Saturday!
Chime in---who is coming?????

Wife and I will be there, looking forward to our first demo and to meet some fellow enthusiasts!

PyroJoeNEPA
04-29-2021, 09:34 AM
Wife and I will be there, looking forward to our first demo and to meet some fellow enthusiasts!

Be sure to stop & introduce yourself. I will be the guy running the sound for the demo.
It is nice to be able to put real faces to screen names.

PyroKing31
04-29-2021, 05:56 PM
Be sure to stop & introduce yourself. I will be the guy running the sound for the demo.
It is nice to be able to put real faces to screen names.

Will do, I was a former sound guy for live reinforcement for bands, plays theatre. etc.

jknepp1954
05-01-2021, 07:40 AM
All i can say is this - you all missed the best Lasagna Dinner ever made! My Daughter did an awesome job in prepping - and had enough for an army!!! LOL
But - It sure was cold out there and Windy! I thiink i would have rather had rain in a way - After the crowd left - Tag went out and lit up the sky's with some awesome pyro! Yes Joe T - you missed it!
But that was for kicks and giggles - we get down to the serious stuff tonight - great weather forcast. So if you have nothing else better to do - come on out to Morrisdale, Pa. For the best show on the earth. And yes I am a bit crazzy - but we have some guys after the demo doing a great pyro musical - something most companies are not doing to lack of product this year.
BE there OR BE Square!

Chiefsfan00
05-01-2021, 11:02 PM
I hope the demo went good and you had nice firework weather.

PyroJoeNEPA
05-03-2021, 11:59 AM
The weather for the demo was great. Clear skies, almost NO wind, and nice temperatures. There was a great turn out. Everyone was enjoying "smelling the smoke" Joyce had some super new products that were shot at the demo.
The New York pyro club crew did a great job [they always do!!!] with the pyro musical after the demo and everyone had their "pyro fix".
As for the open shoot on Friday, well, 20+ mile an hour winds didn't make for good shooting weather. Rosie's Lasagna was great!!! And that is a compliment coming from an Italian! Lots of food & friends freezing together! Yes, I bailed out early because of the cold on Friday nighe & missed the stuff that did get shot off--but I had a nice warm hotel room to retreat to!!!
Saturday was a great day. Always nice to see old friends, and meet new ones. PyroKing31 & wife made it to the demo. Glad to meet you & looking forward to seeing you at other events.Joyce & family & staff, thanks for your hospitality & all that you do for the pyro community!