PDA

View Full Version : New type 54!

Greenville Pyro
04-02-2021, 02:45 PM
Who says you can't get a FEL in a southern state? Thank you to Dave and everyone else who helped me along the way. Now I've got a mag (indoor) and a federal license. I'll start working on State inspection and Operator's License next. Overall the process was smooth. I followed all of Dave's advice. The ATF inspector was very pleasant and helpful. There were a couple of things I needed to amend. Mainly it was around needing to apply for state inspection, but she even went ahead and contacted the State Fire Marshall for me to make sure everything was good before our interview. That took about 2 hours, and she stickered my mag the same day. I'll put my timeline down so y'all can see.

1/31: app in the mail
2/8: check cashed
3/4: ATF call
3/11: ATF interview
3/25: License issued
4/2: License arrived

I'll be getting in contact with Lynch again soon to get an order together. #supportoursponsors Dave: If you're ever down in the dirty south, look me up. We'll go shoot some product as you'd say. I'll even make sure to get my finale chains with Visco, (Just for you!!!!)

215less
04-02-2021, 02:56 PM
Congratulations on the 54. Now get some products

displayfireworks1
04-02-2021, 07:40 PM
At Geenville Pyro : That is great news, always nice to hear from some of the southern states advancing. Thanks for buying some 1.3 products from one of my advertisers Lynch Imports. Particularly when he just renewed with pyrotalk for another year. LOL Keep us posted on your progress and have some safe fun with your new ATF license. I can tell you have been following my videos mentioning that Visco and finale chains. LOL