PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

ssmith512
03-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Not sure what to say.......but the great Bootsy Collins once said..."Ya'll are crazy man!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m54E36fffU

zepp_bassman
03-31-2021, 08:13 PM
I can sum this whole 14:29 video up in a single word..... stupidity !

displayfireworks1
03-31-2021, 08:20 PM
This has been going on for years , don't get too excited about it. It occurs every year in various areas. There is even record of a person getting killed, it still apparently continues. Don't think for a minute it has anything to do with if fireworks are legal in your state or not. This type of behavior is to be expected in certain areas. If someone edits the videos properly and adds music it can be mildly entertaining.
My opinion is , if people properly behave using fireworks and/or they are properly educated using fireworks in a socially acceptably manner has little to no influence on Consumer Fireworks legalization in your state. I know it may sound strange but don't think how people use fireworks correlates with legalization in your state.

Rick_In_Tampa
03-31-2021, 08:54 PM
I just saw something on You Tube about how Elvis Presley used to buy $15K worth of fireworks (that's $15K in 1970's money!) so he and his "Memphis Mafia" could have a fireworks war with one another.

Can you imagine if Elvis took a roman candle shot in the eye? How that one stupid act could have literally changed history?? Pretty amazingly dumb of him to do when you consider all that he could have lost as a result.

esgrillo
03-31-2021, 09:10 PM
this could all be stopped with a sticker saying don't hold these cakes and shoot them at other people.

WithReport
04-01-2021, 12:40 AM
this could all be stopped with a sticker saying don't hold these cakes and shoot them at other people.

LOL

I realize your being facetious and I got a good chuckle. Then it brought up an interesting memory and thought.

Thought:
Unfortunately, such safety culture stickers only seed the the bad idea in some.

Memory:
I watched real time, quite a few years ago, my 3year old son open the lid of a plastic storage bin and see the "no baby in a box label' on the under side of the lid.

The red null symbol, meant nothing to him, but the silhouette of someone in the box did!....

So he proceeded to round up his 2 year old brother, put him in the bin, and close and latch the lid.

He looked so proud for what he had "accomplished."

Needless to say, after I let this play out, I quickly "rescued" the baby brother, had a little discussion with them, and removed the stickers.

rfgonzo
04-01-2021, 10:34 AM
I was impressed by the lack of stupidity! Stupid should hurt.....

FinnAmerican
04-01-2021, 11:34 AM
~Latest stupidity news: a man sets off fireworks in a Target store and then another man sets off fireworks in the Walmart electronics Dept.: Reason why he did, he said he was bored....

Crush630
04-01-2021, 01:00 PM
This is like a daily thing here in Chicago. But we also have lots of gun shots.

jamisonlm3
04-01-2021, 02:13 PM
~Latest stupidity news: a man sets off fireworks in a Target store and then another man sets off fireworks in the Walmart electronics Dept.: Reason why he did, he said he was bored....I'm sure after they were arrested, both thought about what they did and eventually regretted their decsions. Since then, both of them have turned their lives around and became hardworking and honest members of society.

upNdown
04-01-2021, 03:20 PM
This is so far beyond stupid. But the idea that it’s a town-sanctioned event is shocking.

Fulliautomatix
04-01-2021, 07:12 PM
I wonder if there are *any* rules. I mean, if you're going to go retard... go full retard, amirite? Where's the zipper cakes and mortars? :p I also wonder... how is a victor decided? On the bright side, at least they clean up after themselves.

bingsbaits
04-02-2021, 02:39 PM
I would think a pick up truck bed full of mortars would have to make quite a statement.

Arclight
04-02-2021, 06:27 PM
If you are going to do this, y'all should keep it to the long skinny roman candles. And get some safety glasses.

hatsgoods
04-05-2021, 11:06 AM
I CAN NOT STAND ASSHOLES LIKE THEM. IT'S JACKASSES LIKE THEM WE HAVE TO STRUGGLE. i swear ill call you out in a heartbeat if i catch anyone being a dick with fireworks. so freaking sad. really sad.

Rocketshooter
04-06-2021, 04:55 PM
Not sure what to say.......but the great Bootsy Collins once said..."Ya'll are crazy man!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m54E36fffU

Great for weeding out the gene pool!

Rick_In_Tampa
04-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Passive eugenics as George Carlin used to say.

Chiefsfan00
04-21-2021, 03:03 AM
That was crazy. I can't believe the town let's them do that.

Fox One
04-30-2021, 12:13 AM
Safety Instructions: WARNING! Shoots flaming balls with report! Do not point toward people, animals, or flammable objects. Do not hold in hand. Sit on a level surface. Light fuse. Get away.

Fulton, MO Residents: Hold my Red Bull and watch this $hit!

honestjohnmg
05-17-2021, 01:09 AM
City sanctioned who knows, with that many participants and firepower you ain't stopping it. This could be more organized 15 minuet quarters points for sending opposing team back to end zone,with half time show. Do it at a outdoor football stadiums across the country cheer squads , team jerseys divisional play with it's own" Fire Bowl Trophy "charge admission open the concession stands and set up college scholarship funds with proceeds. A WIN ! WIN ! for everybody. Some Fire Retardant safety gear and helmets and goggles would also be provided by the team sponsors. This isn't the most dangerous crazy sport I ever saw, as a poor IL. boy we played brick tag you knew when you were it. Go Freedom !!